Intel Corporation Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

3.1

68 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in December 2016.

Interview

met the recruiter in career fair and had an 30 minutes interview on the next day. After 10 days I was invited to Portland for an on-site interview. I first gave a presentation about my PhD dissertation and then there were 4, 5 interviews with the managers in the group. Mostly talk about my research work.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to give a presentation about my PhD dissertation, and most questions were about the work I've done.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Engineer Interview

Interview

Was interviewed by 5 people. The entire process took about three hours. Each person was allocated about 30 minutes of face to face time. Most of the questions were technical in nature.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my experience related to the position I applied for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly average as with all companies. The post interview to offer took a few days. The hiring manager gave me a verbal offer very quickly. However, from offer to on board, it took 3 months. I was hoping to start immediately, but due to a 1 month visa delay, I could not. As for the other 2 months, I have no idea what the administrative side was doing. I made several attempts to micromanage the situation, but they insisted that the delays were inevitable.

I was close to being financially crippled, due to living conditions in California, before they finally set a solid start date. I was not too happy with the amount of delay cause by the company itself, considering they understood that I had no income for that time being and could not take up another job due to work visa constraints.

Interview Questions

• What are process corners?
      Write a file handler in Perl.
      Draw an inverter and explain the different modes of operation.
      Draw a cross section of an inverter.
      Explain Latch-Up.
      Draw a Flip Flop using Transistors.
      etc.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied online through intel job website. The process took about 1 month. Then, I got phone call and do some phone interview. At the end of phone interview the interviewer was asked for when I can come for interview.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2017.

Interview

The interview from Intel representative coming to school to do interviews with some students and talk about the company. The interviewer was nice. He asked me to talk about my self and then he asked me all technical question related to microprocessor,

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

As a engineer I was given variety of job roles in engineering field related to analysis of data, some experimental work and also some man management jobs. Also I used to write report and daily review on the work done.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leixlip (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Leixlip (Ireland)) in October 2016.

Interview

Aggressive, jobs seem to have been pre decided before the interview.
    Wouldnt recommend joining this company as the future prospects are limited.
    also since the layoffs recently the staff have been of low moral as all the senior staff have now been replaced with cheaper younger and less experienced people.

Engineer Interview

Interview

Started off with phone screens which consisted of technical questions, abstract and detailed. Afterwards, required completion of online questions with time limit. This was followed by all day onsite interviews, all technical in nature.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2016.

Interview

Had 7 back to back interviews all day. Each interview was from managers from groups I ended up working with and they all were ok with me. All interviews were in one location and I stayed in one place the interviewers came to me. No tours or much time for me to ask questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Asked for better out of state relo and got it

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

One interview, I have been interviewd buy 2 nice people. 3 questions were asked, and also was asked to speak of a project. can't tell what comes next