Intel Corporation Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Intel Corporation

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Diego, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

- Met in person at Career Fair with Recruiter, then directed to engineer.
- One hour phone interview with three engineers (15 min. behavioral + 45 min. technical )
- Took 5+ weeks for them to get back (little to no communication in between regarding status)
- After 5+ weeks, asked to fill out questionnaire regarding pay, relocate, etc. (not a offer)
- Got offer 2 weeks later

Interview Questions

• What are stalls in a CPU Instruction Set?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

One interview, I have been interviewd buy 2 nice people. 3 questions were asked, and also was asked to speak of a project. can't tell what comes next

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in May 2012.

Interview

first introduce myself briefly, and describe your own research

Interview Questions

• have you met some difficult person? how do you deal with?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

got 1 phone round and 5 panel on site interview

Interview Questions

• can we use latch to sync cross clock domain   1 Answer

low pay and job description was not my match

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Rio Rancho, NM) in December 2011.

Interview

Interview was conducted over the phone. Took about 30 minutes. They mostly asked behavior questions and asked me about my past experiences. The interviewers were from my actually group. They were very nice and I was glad to come work for them.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle conflict in a group?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

I applied on-line and the interview consisted of a Phone Interview, two 1:1 Interview and a Group/Panel Interview. Initial interview was with the hiring manager. At the end of the interview, I was told the decision will come in two weeks.

Interview Questions

• where do you want to work?   1 Answer
    • what do you look for through work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in April 2011.

Interview

they called on phone asked about all the basic stuff( 1 hour) and they told me they will fly me there for next round of interview and they did

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in November 2010.

Interview

What is the difference between combinational and sequential logic? Draw the cross section of MOSFET. What does it mean for FET to be in saturation, how to bias device as such? What are some ways devices can fail? Some simple statistics/probability questions.

Interview Questions

• Draw the cross section of a MOSFET. What is saturation regime? How to bias device as such. Where is the bulk connection? What does it do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in November 2010.

Interview

I first passed a phone screening and the onsite interview was scheduled right away on phone. The 6-hour interview consisted of a group interview, a technical interview, a team interview, a lecture about their group, and a presentation. About 6-7 people attained my presentation and asked questions. They asked technical questions and behavior questions (like team work). They also let me ask them questions. I talked to more than 10 people on that day.

Interview Questions

• What irritates you about other people, and how do you deal with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hudson, MA) in November 2010.

Interview

Really nice people but my skills did not match the job