Intel Corporation Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Engineering

Intel Corporation Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Intel Corporation

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Jose, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

easy interview. I interviewed with 8 different people for a long day interview. had two phone screens before this. one was hr and other was hiring manager. at onsite the questions were very basic and how enthusiastic I was to learn new things. basic questions related to stacks, cache and memory. basic algorithm implementations like linked list. very casual interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2016.

Interview

Had 7 back to back interviews all day. Each interview was from managers from groups I ended up working with and they all were ok with me. All interviews were in one location and I stayed in one place the interviewers came to me. No tours or much time for me to ask questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Asked for better out of state relo and got it

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

it was long and tedious. so so so so so many wait and long queue. it was nothing fun. i dont like it. they are unprofessional. they waste your time. what are you going to do about it? nothing. because intel is intel. i dont know what else to say man. they are just selling their name.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in March 2012.

Interview

it was pretty decnt with onus given to component designing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbana, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Urbana, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

Campus-visiting recruiter gave a presentation for the RET department and collected resume. Contacted by a phone on the same day 2-3 hours later the presentation finished in order to schedule a 1:1 interview for the next day. Rejected on the first interview. Successful candidates would have scheduled the full-day second on-site job interview and got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Most question about the research related ( Ph. D in physics ) like "What have you study?" "What is charge density wave(CDW)?", "How does it break the degeneracy?" I didn't express myself that I'm capable of dealing with the time pressure working conditions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Columbia, SC) in February 2013.

Interview

It was 20-25 min. telephonic interview based on my resume, course work and programming languages. Not any technical questions on first interview. Interviewer introduce with work type and team.

Engineer Interview

Interview

Beginning with an hour phone interview, the first five mins, interviewer introduce their team. The following 30 mins likes a discussion.

Interview Questions

• there are some situation questions, they provide a real problem and ask you to solve.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2013.

Interview

phone interview and then onsite

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Rio Rancho, NM) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone screen interview including clarifying resume and basic background questions. On site interview including technical questions and behavioral "tell us about a time when" questions. Focused on PhD candidates, almost no BS engineering candidates considered. Interviewed by experienced managers and well as experienced engineers. Doctoral candidates present thesis research and outcome presentations to small panel of employees.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2018.

Interview

The process was easy and friendly. My interviewers were knowledgeable about their projects and department. They spent time to explain what my internship in details and what help is offered for interns within the company. My interview was easy and lasted about 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite course in the course in school, and why?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about your favorite project?   1 Answer