Intel Corporation Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2017

Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied online through intel job website. The process took about 1 month. Then, I got phone call and do some phone interview. At the end of phone interview the interviewer was asked for when I can come for interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2017.

Interview

The interview from Intel representative coming to school to do interviews with some students and talk about the company. The interviewer was nice. He asked me to talk about my self and then he asked me all technical question related to microprocessor,

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

As a engineer I was given variety of job roles in engineering field related to analysis of data, some experimental work and also some man management jobs. Also I used to write report and daily review on the work done.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leixlip (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Leixlip (Ireland)) in October 2016.

Interview

Aggressive, jobs seem to have been pre decided before the interview.
    Wouldnt recommend joining this company as the future prospects are limited.
    also since the layoffs recently the staff have been of low moral as all the senior staff have now been replaced with cheaper younger and less experienced people.

Engineer Interview

Interview

Started off with phone screens which consisted of technical questions, abstract and detailed. Afterwards, required completion of online questions with time limit. This was followed by all day onsite interviews, all technical in nature.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2016.

Interview

Had 7 back to back interviews all day. Each interview was from managers from groups I ended up working with and they all were ok with me. All interviews were in one location and I stayed in one place the interviewers came to me. No tours or much time for me to ask questions

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Asked for better out of state relo and got it

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

One interview, I have been interviewd buy 2 nice people. 3 questions were asked, and also was asked to speak of a project. can't tell what comes next

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Jose, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

easy interview. I interviewed with 8 different people for a long day interview. had two phone screens before this. one was hr and other was hiring manager. at onsite the questions were very basic and how enthusiastic I was to learn new things. basic questions related to stacks, cache and memory. basic algorithm implementations like linked list. very casual interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

it was long and tedious. so so so so so many wait and long queue. it was nothing fun. i dont like it. they are unprofessional. they waste your time. what are you going to do about it? nothing. because intel is intel. i dont know what else to say man. they are just selling their name.

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Rio Rancho, NM) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone screen interview including clarifying resume and basic background questions. On site interview including technical questions and behavioral "tell us about a time when" questions. Focused on PhD candidates, almost no BS engineering candidates considered. Interviewed by experienced managers and well as experienced engineers. Doctoral candidates present thesis research and outcome presentations to small panel of employees.