Intel Corporation Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 17, 2017

3.1

68 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (New York, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

it was long and tedious. so so so so so many wait and long queue. it was nothing fun. i dont like it. they are unprofessional. they waste your time. what are you going to do about it? nothing. because intel is intel. i dont know what else to say man. they are just selling their name.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2013.

Interview

phone interview and then onsite

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Urbana, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Urbana, IL) in September 2012.

Interview

Campus-visiting recruiter gave a presentation for the RET department and collected resume. Contacted by a phone on the same day 2-3 hours later the presentation finished in order to schedule a 1:1 interview for the next day. Rejected on the first interview. Successful candidates would have scheduled the full-day second on-site job interview and got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Most question about the research related ( Ph. D in physics ) like "What have you study?" "What is charge density wave(CDW)?", "How does it break the degeneracy?" I didn't express myself that I'm capable of dealing with the time pressure working conditions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Rio Rancho, NM) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone screen interview including clarifying resume and basic background questions. On site interview including technical questions and behavioral "tell us about a time when" questions. Focused on PhD candidates, almost no BS engineering candidates considered. Interviewed by experienced managers and well as experienced engineers. Doctoral candidates present thesis research and outcome presentations to small panel of employees.

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in May 2012.

Interview

first introduce myself briefly, and describe your own research

Interview Questions

• have you met some difficult person? how do you deal with?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in March 2012.

Interview

it was pretty decnt with onus given to component designing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Jose, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

There are times when I ask job candidates this question. It's not that I want to nitpick or make people feel uncomfortable, but rather I want to see in which areas they feel they need to improve and what they are doing about it. In order to advance professionally, we all need to be able to honestly identify not just our strengths but also our weaknesses and how we can upgrade in these areas.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

got 1 phone round and 5 panel on site interview

Interview Questions

• can we use latch to sync cross clock domain   1 Answer

low pay and job description was not my match

Anonymous Employee in Rio Rancho, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Rio Rancho, NM) in December 2011.

Interview

Interview was conducted over the phone. Took about 30 minutes. They mostly asked behavior questions and asked me about my past experiences. The interviewers were from my actually group. They were very nice and I was glad to come work for them.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle conflict in a group?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

I applied on-line and the interview consisted of a Phone Interview, two 1:1 Interview and a Group/Panel Interview. Initial interview was with the hiring manager. At the end of the interview, I was told the decision will come in two weeks.

Interview Questions

• where do you want to work?   1 Answer
    • what do you look for through work?   1 Answer