Intel Corporation Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Intel Corporation

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Tucson, AZ) in March 2019.

Interview

They bring you into a room and ask you mostly technical questions and type what you say onto a computer. There where two separate interview that I had to do. They called me in about a week and let me know I was going to be receiving an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Two interviewers. 30 min 1-1 sessions with each. Very relaxed not formal. Friendly. Mix of tech and behavioral qs as well as industry related. Prepare questions for the end. The want to see if u care about whether the company is a good fit too

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Good, was very fluid and had a lot of things to say and the people were very nice. The culture was very community oriented and positive. I was able to meet with various departments and figure out which one was the most interesting to me.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

2 long interviews, they asked a lot of technical questions about how to make financial models that I was definitely not prepared for from the coursework at my university. Also the internship is solely based around one self guided project which was not appealing to me

Interview Questions

• They asked to explain the components of a financial model   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

It was quick and efficient, nothing special. A normal recruiting trip, met some folks, went to dinner, had the formal interviews. The speed of their response after was quite impressive - that left a good impression.

Finance Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Started with a HR interview followed by 30 min phone interview. Next I had an on-site interview with three people for 1 hour each. There were no breaks. Followed up with happy hour event where we spoke to current employees.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied through the school and was emailed to come in for an interview a few weeks later.
    It was a back to back interview with 2 directors.
    I got the offer 2 days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• It was half behavioral and half technical. Two interviewers in separate rooms.
      Why Intel?
      Walk me through a DCF
      What line items would you look at on the balance sheet and income statement when you are trying to maximize product profitability?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2016.

Interview

Mostly a mix of behavioral and a few industry based questions. Asked some basic accounting questions about the financial statements as well as cost accounting and what factors would influence the cost to manufacture a product. 1 hour interview on campus and then received a call with an offer about a week later.

Interview Questions

• What would you say are the two biggest trends in tech right now and why?   Answer Question
    • How would an existing business adapt to these trends?   Answer Question
    • Can you explain the 3 financial statements   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online in November. In February the hiring manager reached out to me to conduct 2 interviews with senior controllers in Santa Clara over the phone. All of their hiring in finance is done over the phone. Questions were very technical. 3 weeks after the interview I was instructed to complete a background check and fill out other personal information. 3 days later I received a call from HR in Costa Rica giving me an offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions were regarding ledgers in accounting, extremely technical versus the usual situational questions.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Interview

It consisted of 2 1:1 interviews that basically asked the same questions twice. It was mostly behavioral with a few technical questions littered in. The technical questions are intentionally vague to understand the candidate's analytic process.
    The behavioral questions were really in-depth, so prepare beforehand with strong examples showing appropriate takeaways.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you've been part of a team that has failed?   Answer Question