Intel Corporation Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 70 of over 4,834.0 interviews

Employee Referral11%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

The interview process a very long game like tea you really wanna be on your p’s and q’s And be able to describe how you use different ways of thinking our financial problems

Interview Questions
  • How would you plan to increase revenues
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter and had a phone interview with a panel of two people. The reception was really bad but the people were nice and patient. Waiting for the outcome, I'll write an update when I get feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in Feb 2020

Interview

Invited for a pre-screen interview via phone with a current Intel analyst. This was a very negative experience for me. It seemed like the interviewer felt inconvenienced or obligated to be doing this so immediately from the start, confidence was down. The questions were, by far, more difficult than anything you see on Glassdoor. I'm not sure why they were so challenging compared to the ones on here, but it stumped me from the start. I prepared over a week roughly about 16 hours for this interview. Felt very confident. Questions almost felt as if they were taken right from Wall Street - and they were all asked with the expectation that you've been working in finance for years and have a full bank of answers ready to throw at them related to your work with groups in a work setting. I requested feedback after the interview and never heard back.

Interview Questions
  • The only one I can remember which I managed to answer somewhat decently... If you had to present two new projects to senior management and your group had no budget left for the year, how would you go about proposing the projects? Describe, in detail, the key financial metrics you'd use in your proposal.

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

Easy-going interviewer. Overall positive experience. Question were:Tell me a time you had to present an uncomfortable idea or report? Tell me a time you led a team with limited resources? It was a pre-screening interview so I didnt expect those questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time you had to present an uncomfortable idea or report? Tell me a time you led a team with limited resources? It was a pre-screening interview.

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in Mar 2019

Interview

Three over the phone interviews which ranged from behavioral to increasingly more technical as you get later in to the process. Not very high stress and were given very fair answers that were reasonable to deal with on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA)

Interview

Applied online. Phone interview. Interview at Intel in Santa Clara. Flown in on Thursday night, dinner with employees, stay overnight, 3 individual interviews with controllers in morning, lunch, spend weekend in Bay Area,

Interview Questions
  • Usual behavioral - Difficult situation, etc. Intel's strategy (read up on Intel) and some technical questions - NPV, ROI

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Melbourne) in Oct 2017

Interview

It was quite easy as I had during the career fair in Melbourne. Applied online was called for an interview during the career fair. It was 2 days career fair and I was offered the job right after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2017

Interview

pretty straight forward interview that ask you questions that you have covered in your financial and accounting classes. first interview is over the phone, if you pass that one Intel will fly to their hq for a second and final interview.

Interview Questions
  • who would you forecast future earning and production of widgets?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Seattle, WA) in Jan 2017

Interview

I applied through my university online. I received an email for an interview two weeks later. The interview was on campus and was two back to back 30 minutes interview. It was scheduled for the next week. They asked me some difficult technical finance and accounting questions as well as behavioral questions. I received an email two weeks later saying that I received an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in Dec 2016

Interview

The interview process had 2 rounds. The first round was a phone screening process. In that first round, the questions are a mix of behavioral and technical. For the technical questions, the interviewer really wants to see your thought process when solving problems. The second round was in-person and the questions were similar to the first round. What makes the second round unique is your ability to see the campus, meet the amazing people and see your potential future home.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to change a status quo or company policy.
1 person found this interview helpful