Intel Corporation Firmware Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 4,910.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting14%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

The interview process was good and the people are great. I was asked question in 2 interviews (both of them were professional). Then after those interviews I got job offer and accepted it.

Interview Questions
  • To reverse string with O(1) place
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

I applied via Intel's career website, and few days later it got selected and intel does first to screen a candidate where hiring manager takes a formal technical phone/vc interview, which was really a great interaction i had with Manger, all questions were technical, covering OS concepts, system level design in hardware and software, rtos, and thorough resume based questions. After moving to next round, 4 more technical rounds have been done, purely on hardware design and embedded systems and offcourse coding rounds where bit manipulations, strings, data structures and algorithms. Then moving forward to hiring manager rounds and hr round, and following an offer proposal.

Interview Questions
  • Operating systems, RTOS, Datastructures, multilevel threading, bit manipulation, BIOS, bootloader, and coding rounds on strings and bits.
1 person found this interview helpful