Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Folsom, CA | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Folsom, CA

Updated Mar 29, 2017

Graphics Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

referred by an employee, took 1 day to get an phone interview and on the same day they told me to have an onsite interview. onsite interview had 5 parts, computer arch, verification software and logic design and one behavioral, each round took 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• cache coherency, verification basics, hash, common logic design questions   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

This was an onsite interview. I met with three different people. Each person explained the job and the work environment. The first interviewer gave me a test. The second interview was more informal questions about when I could work, etc. The third interviewer asked me behavioral questions. The group was looking for very specific skills, mainly supply chain experience. The interview lasted for two hours.

Interview Questions

• Can you have meetings at night?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA).

Interview

The profile is about simulation and modeling...the team is part of Intel graphics. This was just a phone screen. So the first part was the introduction of the profile and work the team does and then he went in to say that it is going to be a way one mostly theorical and then the subsequent ones will be application based.

Interview Questions

• Basic theory questions... like differences between structures classes... overloading virtual functions,etc   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

One phone interview for an hour. Was asked about my resume, vlsi design, asic design and system verilog. questions on system verilog were in depth and i mostly lost because of those

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I got a mail from the hiring manager to set up a phone interview with a senior technician. Had a phone screening interview for an hour and then called for an on site interview. Interviewed the whole day with different technical groups on logic analog vlsi concepts and a behavioral round

Interview Questions

• I have two glasses of 3 ounces and 5 ounces. Give me 4 ounces of liquid   1 Answer

Data Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Spoke with the hiring manager about my interests and was scheduled an onsite interview the next week. Interview was rescheduled the day of because the interviewer was out of the office. Once rescheduled, interview started on time. Started with meeting with the Engineering and Computing manager then moved onto a panel of three interviewers. Very basic troubleshooting questions to start with, then drilled on every piece of my resume for the next 45 minutes. At the end, asked a simple sorting algorithm question that most should know. Told I would receive a call very soon with the decision. Never called me back. I reached out twice to the lady who scheduled my interview and also to the hiring manager. Both did not respond. Extremely unprofessional. Will not do work with again.

Analog/Mixed Signal Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Very friendly recruiting manager. Was interviewed on basics of verilog, system verilog and digital design. Coursework on Digital Design is highly expected. Strong coding skills expected. The phone interview lasted around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between == and === ?
      What is the use of reg in verilog?
      Answer Question

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

two phone Interview, one onsite. I got the 1st phone interview after 2 weeks of my friends referral. Wait one week for the second interview. Wait one week for onsite.

Interview Questions

• phone interview focus on resume!! Very in detail!!! Even ask you how you chose those component, how you implement your algorithm in FPGA, what technique you used and how? any problem you met and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I got introduced to my manager through a mutual connection. The interview was very straight forward, and focused on behavioral questions. It was one-on-one, with an overview of what the team was going to be doing for the foreseeable future.

Electrical Failure Analysis for NAND Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for a phone call. HR asked general hiring questions. Then got a technical phone interview followed by onsite. Got offer response after a week of onsite. It was basic questions concerning various topics

Interview Questions

• Nand memory basics- erase program read mechanisms   Answer Question
    • Semiconductor manufacturing basics, circuit analysis, statistics   Answer Question

Very less package like very low than average for CA.