Intel Corporation Graduate Technical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Graduate Technical Interview Questions

Interviews at Intel Corporation

2.9

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Jose, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

In first round, Questions were mainly asked about the course work and projects in academia.
Practical Knowledge was required to answer them,
In Second round, i was interviewed by the manager, who knows lot of stuff.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

The hiring manager reached out. I went through an initial phone screen and another phone interview with a person on the team. The hiring manager was knowledgeable and offered my a position in a few days.

Interview Questions

• Describe how an LFSR works. What are the various levels of caches, what is a read through memory, describe how a GPU works.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was purely technical. They asked me some basic questions on solid mechanics and a lot about my previous research projects. Having a publication also increased my chances. It was a phone interview and before they started, they gave me a background about their lab. No questions on personality traits were asked. It was also not a stress interview.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in January 2013.

Interview

There were two phone interview. One by the Manager and one by another team mate. Both were technical and they went over my past experience. They wanted to see a match between my skill set and their project requirement.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through college career fair and got a call for a brief 1st round screening on campus. That followed by a next phase on-site interview that took 5-6 hours by various teams. Each one lasted for about 45 mins.

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Had one round of phone interview.
    - Questions on static Timing Analysis, parasitics, power consumption equations
    - MOS Transistor basics, flipflops, latches
    - ASIC Design Flow, Simulations
    - Scripting questions related to perl and few linux commands

Interview Questions

• What is difference when it comes to setup time between Flipflops and latches?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in March 2013.

Interview

After the usual pre-screening, I had a phone interview with one of the team members whose group I would potentially work in. I was also given a brief summary of what the group did and asked if it sounded like a group I would be interested in joining. The second round was technical questions after which the team member said that they would be in touch; although he had good feelings that I would get a call from HR later about employment details.

Interview Questions

• My questions were straight forward concepts that I should know if I were to take on the role offered. Prior to this technical interview I reviewed my materials to make sure they were still fresh in my mind.   Answer Question

Graduate Technical Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Very straightforward and relaxed. Felt like a dialogue and discussion rather than a quiz or homework. One interview in person, the rest were all on the phone. Covered a variety of topics that you should be able to answer if you took the right classes and know your stuff.

Interview Questions

• -Asked about processors: pipelines, stages
      -Asked about caches: structures, differences
      -Asked about coding: Unix, Verilog, C++, Python
      -Asked about circuits: DRAM vs SRAM, flip-flops, latches, clocks
      -Asked about experiences: project teams, research   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied through a fellowship program. Was contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. The phone interview happened a week later and was about 2 hours long, 25 questions or so asked. I was informed I got the internship a week later.

Interview Questions

• Convert numbers from HEX or Binary to decimal. Many other questions about hardware. Simple coding questions about storing values and passing parameters. What does the term static mean?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in December 2014.

Interview

one interview at the chandler location.
    Asked behavioral questions then went into technical questions.
    Interview lasted an hour.
    Also showed me around the intel campus afterwards.
    Called me a week later and gave me the internship.

Interview Questions

• Dynamic power, timing, basic questions from computer architecture   Answer Question