Intel Corporation Graduate Technical Interview Questions
Updated Nov 24, 2020
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Intel Corporation
Interviews for Top Jobs at Intel Corporation
- Process Engineer (447)
- Software Engineer (444)
- Intern (276)
- Internship (136)
- Manufacturing Technician (123)
- Component Design Engineer (119)
- Software Engineer(Internship) (92)
- Hardware Engineer (83)
- Financial Analyst (77)
- Engineer (75)
- Product Development Engineer (64)
- Validation Engineer (58)
- Design Engineer (55)
- Physical Design Engineer (54)
- Software Developer (52)
- Senior Process Engineer (51)
- Graduate Technical Intern (46)
- Graduate Technical (41)
- Process TD Engineer (41)
- Senior Software Engineer (40)
- Graduate Trainee (37)
- Engineering (37)
- Verification Engineer (30)
- Firmware Engineer (28)
- Senior Financial Analyst (28)
- Graphics Software Engineer (27)
- Systems Engineer (26)
- Systems Validation Engineer (24)
- Soc Design Engineer (24)
- Analog Design Engineer (23)
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation
it was in NVM group. Interview consisted of two phone calls, each hour long They asked mid difficulty level questions in the first one. They digged deep into candidates answer. High difficulty OOP concepts, CMOS circuits and timing questions were asked in second round. They were looking for direct sharp answer
- OOP concepts timing diagram questions NVM concepts
Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in Jan 2020
Phone interview for about one hour. All technical questions were asked regarding digital vlsi courses. The interviewer was amazing he wasn't at all stressing and cracking silly jokes to calm my nerves. All in all the interviewer makes you feel very friendly.
- Static timing analysis
I am a PhD (Korea) in nanotechnology and had several years of post doc experience in semiconductor technology (USA) prior to joining Intel this year. Although I learned a lot about semiconductor industry however, this industry is not something I would love to work. Therefore, thinking about joining consulting path as experience hire however, would like to know the package and working environment for semiconductor technology? It will be great if I can get some referrals in Boston Consulting Group BCG or McKinsey & Company
Penn State University
Hello, I am an MS in Electrical Engineering, and looking for a Process Engineer/ Manufacturing Process Engineer/ Process Sustaining Engineer in the semiconductor manufacturing industry. Can anyone help with referrals for the following companies? Samsung austin semiconductor, l.l.c. Onsemi Qorvo Analog Devices Intel Corporation Entegris Lam Research Applied Materials TSMC I would love to share my experience and skills as well. please comment or sent me DM thank you!
Got a burning question about interviews at Intel Corporation? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Intel Corporation employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in Dec 2019
I applied through my university recruitment process in December. I got an email asking me to attend the interview which was hosted in the University. After the interview was over I heard back from the recruiting team after 2 weeks and had to fill out forms for background check. Got the offer in January.
- 1. Design an FSM for a pattern detector and write the code in SystemVerilog. 2. Slack calculation for a given design using STA. 3. Calculate the number of tag, index and offset bits of different caches. 4. Some digital electronics based questions like, design a 2-input XOR gate using 2:1 mux.
I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation
It was a 40 minutes interview. The interview was telephonic . Manager me 4 questions about timing optimization in VLSI circuits. Mostly Path effort, number of stages, setup and hold time violations and how to eliminate them. Then asked me about my availability. The job offer was for 6 months from July 2019 to December 2019.
- 40 minutes interview. Asked me 4 questions about timing optimization in VLSI circuits. Mostly Path effort, number of stages, setup and hold time violations and how to eliminate them.
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2019
First round was technical. Second round was HR. This was a part of campus selection process. They were scanning resume for software and hardware roles. Hardware panel asked questions on vlsi , vhdl, fpga .
- 1. Explain engineering projects. 2. How will you handle any conflicts with colleagues? 3. Questions on C, C++ 4. Basic coding questions that we can find online 5. Questions on ARM architecture, Raspberry Pi 6. Questions on I2C, SPI, UART
Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Jose, CA) in May 2019
The manager and anther team member conducted a single 45 mins telephonic interview. The process was basically asked behavioral questions and certain past projects from my resume and knowledge on web development.
- Basically asked question from my resume. Knowledge on computer architecture.
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2018
Resume shortlist followed by one Interview -------------------------------------- Super basic interview questions on Linked list traversal, reversal, threading, processes, etc It's LEVEL1 complexity. Just for an idea of where that lies on the scale, here are the other levels IMO: LEVEL2 = DP stuff LEVEL3 = Complex DS like segment trees
- Linked list reversal Thread VS Process Use of 'volatile' keyword and some stuff like that...
Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Bengaluru) in Mar 2018
Intel visited our campus for Intern Hiring , The Interview spanned across all the programming nuances including C,JAVA and Projects that is being carried out by us. Be sure of data structure concepts and Pointers concept in C, be confident in collections framework of JAVA , most probably the interviewer will ask you to write and modify Linked list and traversal of linked list programs in C, and Iterable collections in JAVA.
- Asked pointer concepts in C
Anonymous Employee in Dhanbād
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Dhanbād) in Feb 2018
campus interview, One round face to face , And questions were related to basic digital electronics and what you have in your resume. Interviewer was very friendly and helpfull when i got nervous and he offered me the position even if i felt that interview was not that good from my part.
- they ask what you have in your CV
I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in Feb 2018
It has Multiple rounds starts with a HR phone call followed by the technical phone Interview and three rounds of one on one. It was a great Experience and the process was really quick.
- Mostly on C,C++, Data structures and algorithms, operating systems.