Intel Corporation Graduate Technical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Graduate Technical Interview Questions

Interviews at Intel Corporation

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2020.

Interview

Phone interview for about one hour. All technical questions were asked regarding digital vlsi courses. The interviewer was amazing he wasn't at all stressing and cracking silly jokes to calm my nerves. All in all the interviewer makes you feel very friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Graduate Technical Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2019.

Interview

I applied through my university recruitment process in December. I got an email asking me to attend the interview which was hosted in the University. After the interview was over I heard back from the recruiting team after 2 weeks and had to fill out forms for background check. Got the offer in January.

Interview Questions

• 1. Design an FSM for a pattern detector and write the code in SystemVerilog.
      2. Slack calculation for a given design using STA.
      3. Calculate the number of tag, index and offset bits of different caches.
      4. Some digital electronics based questions like, design a 2-input XOR gate using 2:1 mux.   Answer Question

Graduate Technical Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

It was a 40 minutes interview. The interview was telephonic . Manager me 4 questions about timing optimization in VLSI circuits. Mostly Path effort, number of stages, setup and hold time violations and how to eliminate them. Then asked me about my availability. The job offer was for 6 months from July 2019 to December 2019.

Interview Questions

• 40 minutes interview. Asked me 4 questions about timing optimization in VLSI circuits. Mostly Path effort, number of stages, setup and hold time violations and how to eliminate them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Jose, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

The manager and anther team member conducted a single 45 mins telephonic interview. The process was basically asked behavioral questions and certain past projects from my resume and knowledge on web development.

Interview Questions

• Basically asked question from my resume. Knowledge on computer architecture.   Answer Question

Graduate Technical Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2018.

Interview

It has Multiple rounds starts with a HR phone call followed by the technical phone Interview and three rounds of one on one. It was a great Experience and the process was really quick.

Interview Questions

• Mostly on C,C++, Data structures and algorithms, operating systems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Jose, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

In first round, Questions were mainly asked about the course work and projects in academia.
    Practical Knowledge was required to answer them,
    In Second round, i was interviewed by the manager, who knows lot of stuff.

Interview Questions

• How do you optimize your ASIC/FPGA design   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was purely technical. They asked me some basic questions on solid mechanics and a lot about my previous research projects. Having a publication also increased my chances. It was a phone interview and before they started, they gave me a background about their lab. No questions on personality traits were asked. It was also not a stress interview.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through college career fair and got a call for a brief 1st round screening on campus. That followed by a next phase on-site interview that took 5-6 hours by various teams. Each one lasted for about 45 mins.

Graduate Technical Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Very straightforward and relaxed. Felt like a dialogue and discussion rather than a quiz or homework. One interview in person, the rest were all on the phone. Covered a variety of topics that you should be able to answer if you took the right classes and know your stuff.

Interview Questions

• -Asked about processors: pipelines, stages
      -Asked about caches: structures, differences
      -Asked about coding: Unix, Verilog, C++, Python
      -Asked about circuits: DRAM vs SRAM, flip-flops, latches, clocks
      -Asked about experiences: project teams, research   1 Answer

Graduate Technical Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Was a brief interview call. After a few minutes of basic HR questions he said that the job profile did not match my experience. He said that he would contact me if anything matching my profile is offered.

Interview Questions

• What is the programming lang you are most comfortable with?   Answer Question