Intel Corporation Group Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Group Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Three people interviewed, They asked about technical substance and on people skill. There were two managers and one senior engineer in the interview team. It took about thirty minutes. I also had to use the white board to explain the technical concepts. They were mostly interested in how I resolved conflict with peers. They also asked me on theoretical aspects of the job role.

Interview Questions

• Three people interviewed, They asked about technical substance and on people skill. There were two managers and one senior engineer in the interview team. It took about thirty minutes. I also had to use the white board to explain the technical concepts. They were mostly interested in how I resolved conflict with peers.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Group Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in November 2012.

Interview

I met an intel rep at a campus event where I spoke with him and dropped off my resume. A week later, I received a phone call from a manager in the fab about an open group leader position that matched my credentials. He explained briefly the open position and asked me if I was interested. When I said I was, he asked me if I had time to answer some questions and I spoke to him on the spot for about 30 minutes on some details about my experiences listed on my resume. At the end of that time, he said he'd ask HR to set up an on-site interview.
    I was scheduled the next day and flew out a week later as part of a college group recruitment event. The event consisted of some presentations from HR, two rounds of interviews with different panels of managers (both involved technical and behavioral questions but the technical questions were quite simplistic). and lunch/networking. Intel floated a hotel and rental car for the weekend to give candidates an opportunity to explore the area also.
    Five days after the interview, they called me with an offer.

Interview Questions

Intel fabs are highly uniform so there's not much room to innovate outside of Hillsboro