Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Hillsboro, OR | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Hillsboro, OR

Updated Mar 29, 2017

Process TD Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

Phone screen -- 15 mins
    On site: interview: 1 hour presentation to a panel. later hour long 1:1 behavioral interview with 5 different people.
    Takes about a month to get an offer

Interview Questions

• One lighter rubber ball amongst the population of 8 balls. Given Roberval balance find the light weight ball in least possible attempts.   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

I went to an Intel info section at school and had and 1 on 1 campus interview. Then, the manager emailed me and we did a phone interview two months later. I was invited for an on site interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience when you disagree with your manager, and how do you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • A deadline is due and you know you will miss it, how do you negotiate for an extension or what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Describe an experience when you changed someone's behavior.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • Show me your seminar slides and describe your project in 10 minutes.   Answer Question

Job duty is dull, and locks in for ten years to be an expert in one thing. Also concern of layoff and unable to deliver for the high expectations.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

Two round interview with different members of the team. Both focused on technical questions, with first round being computer science specific knowledge and the second being focused more on problem solving and brain teasers. The first was a phone screening and the second was a live interview. The second was a lot of fun :)

Waiting for an offer

Power and Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an email about my availability for phone interview. The phone interview was about 30 minutes long and focused on computer architecture basics. The next step was on-site interview. There were 7 interviewer and the whole interview process was about 5 hours long. Similar to the phone interview, the on-site interview focused on Computer Architecture knowledge and behavioral skills.

Interview Questions

• All the technical questions were focused on Computer Architecture, specially memory management and performance improvement techniques.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

Process is going on 2 months now, phone interview which lasted 30 minutes and consisted of math, behavioral, and technical questions. I am currently scheduled a Skype interview two weeks following the phone interview. The recruiters and managers are very friendly and use the phone interview to prep you for the face to face or online interview.

PTD Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview. Then I was confirmed for an on-site interview after 2 weeks. On-site interview was all day long. Introduction, thesis presentation, 1 to 1 interviews with managers, lunch tour. Questions were focused on my research, experience with equipments, troubleshooting, team-work.

Interview Questions

• How you developed the process in the equipment that you built.   Answer Question

PTD Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in December 2016.

Interview

On-campus recruitment event. Got a follow-up phone call three days later, scheduled an on-site interview. On-site interview was followed by a lot of silence, then two weeks later, a request for a background check and then a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain how X experiment or process on your resume works?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process had 2 rounds. The first round was a phone screening process. In that first round, the questions are a mix of behavioral and technical. For the technical questions, the interviewer really wants to see your thought process when solving problems. The second round was in-person and the questions were similar to the first round. What makes the second round unique is your ability to see the campus, meet the amazing people and see your potential future home.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to change a status quo or company policy.   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in December 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume online. That resume got picked up by a manager and he contacted me. I had two phone interviews, one with the manager and other with his team member. These two interview took almost two hours in total. After 2 weeks or so, I got reply from the manager that I have been selected. The HR staff processed my offer after that. The whole process took almost 2 months.

Design Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in November 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed for Design Automation Engineer Intern position. The interview process was okay. I was asked basic questions on Very Large Scale Integration (VLSI), logic circuit design, software questions and some behavioral questions as well. It was a phone screen interview over skype. Overall, it was a good experience for me.