Intel Corporation Industrial Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Industrial Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Intel Corporation

2.4

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

was contacted for multiple positions within the company by different internal recruiters/coordinators. had separate interviews in different locations. started with an initial phone screening, then they flew me out on site, had a whole day scheduled meeting with ~5 people. it was considered a "hiring event" which included, a tour of the facilities & benefits overview. this was in 2005

Interview Questions

• it was a pretty standard behavioral/experience type interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted the given offer since it seemed fair & I had gotten a good pay bump. however, in hindsight, I should have probably negotiated a little more knowing that it's much harder to get a decent raise there unless you're a design or software engineer.

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2011.

Interview

They just contacted me for a phone interview after I submitted approximately 30 resumes in their website. Oddly the position i was interviewed for was none of those 30.

They asked me questions about my previous experience and projects as a GRA in my university. I am still in the process of filling questionnaires and they told me the next step would be an onsite interview in Az

Interview Questions

• What do you like about being an Industrial Engineer   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in March 2019.

Interview

I was a lateral hire so it started with a phone interview. This was followed by onsite interviews. I had a total of 7 interviews onsite with different members of the team. This was followed by a tour and lunch (which is also "unofficially" part of the interview process). Overall, it was well planned and executed.

Interview Questions

• Mix of behavioral and technical questions covering many different aspects of Industrial engineering.   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leixlip (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Leixlip (Ireland)) in May 2012.

Interview

one interview - very easy. Only one interview, very general questions, pleasant atmosphere, 2 interviewers. No technical questions. Wanted to see if you are easy going person. No tricky questions, not formal. takes forty mins

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Guadalajara, Jalisco (Mexico)).

Interview

send my cv then they contact me by phone and ask me some questions in English, next day was the interview very easy, they ask me about me and what can i do for them,what other projects have you been working. They told me that whatever the decision they made they will notice me they didn't, i think wasn't polite.

Interview Questions

• they show me something in the PC so i have to tell them what is wrong, easy one if you know about your major no big problem.   Answer Question