Intel Corporation Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Intern Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

151 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Got chance on campus, phone interview and onsite. Phone interview is about NAND FLASH and projects on resume. 6 onsite interviewers, 5 technical and 1 behavior. Technical questions are about 3D NAND, failure mechanism, process, physics, etc

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for an over-the-phone technical interview. Interview consisted of average character questions as well as some very basic coding questions, which were sent to the interviewer via email.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Pitts, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview with one round. Was contacted by a technical manager on the basis of an online application. The role was for a computer architecture intern with RTL design specialty.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

Two round interview with different members of the team. Both focused on technical questions, with first round being computer science specific knowledge and the second being focused more on problem solving and brain teasers. The first was a phone screening and the second was a live interview. The second was a lot of fun :)

Waiting for an offer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (New York, NY).

Interview

I was interviewed thrice. I was mostly asked about my PhD research. Also, I was asked a few questions on MOSFET basics like how will you detect if there is source/drain resistance in a MOSFET.

Interview Questions

• What is Green's function in the context of a MOS device?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I had the phone interview and the gentle man that interviewed me promised to get back to me. He did not follow through on this promise for about 7 weeks so I decided to reach out to him.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Went to career fair and received on-campus interview next day. Had a short interview going through my resume and projects as well as what I wanted to do in an internship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (New Orleans, LA) in October 2016.

Interview

I received an interview during the NBMBAA Conference. There were two 45 min one-on-one interviews with managers. The questions were mainly focused on personality fit and how Intel conducts business. Make sure you are fully aware of some of the products Intel makes.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

couple rounds -- resume based, scripting and basic verilog / system verilog questions.
    ques based on work in the previous company, detailed reviews regarding 2 of my projects on resume. Questions based on UVM/ ovm

Interview Questions

• Perl hashes, verilog simple design, ques related to my previous work ex   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Francisco, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed for a NLP intern for their software keyboard. There three rounds of interviews, all telephonic and all on the same day. The questions were mostly general and all three rounds were around 40 minutes with about half to one hour gap between them. A day before the interview I was give a topic related to research and write a paragraph on to discuss during the interview. However not much discussion was done on that particular topic.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly regarding background and suggestions for their product, except two or three simple Java questions regarding JVM and classes.   Answer Question