Intel Corporation Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Intel Corporation

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

Two round interview with different members of the team. Both focused on technical questions, with first round being computer science specific knowledge and the second being focused more on problem solving and brain teasers. The first was a phone screening and the second was a live interview. The second was a lot of fun :)

Waiting for an offer

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

couple rounds -- resume based, scripting and basic verilog / system verilog questions.
    ques based on work in the previous company, detailed reviews regarding 2 of my projects on resume. Questions based on UVM/ ovm

Interview Questions

• Perl hashes, verilog simple design, ques related to my previous work ex   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied on the company's website. Got the call for on-site interview after 2 weeks. Interview questions focus primarily in personality type of questions instead of technical. HR, however, takes a long time to process the hiring documents.

Interview Questions

• Know about the product and the position you're applying for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Jose, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview was a very smooth process. It took about 45 mins and the questions asked were mostly from college level classes. They were technical but nothing that will trip you over.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pitts, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Pitts, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview with one round. Was contacted by a technical manager on the basis of an online application. The role was for a computer architecture intern with RTL design specialty.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for an over-the-phone technical interview. Interview consisted of average character questions as well as some very basic coding questions, which were sent to the interviewer via email.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Got chance on campus, phone interview and onsite. Phone interview is about NAND FLASH and projects on resume. 6 onsite interviewers, 5 technical and 1 behavior. Technical questions are about 3D NAND, failure mechanism, process, physics, etc

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Met at a conference and was interviewed on site a few days later. Interview consisted of mainly behavioral questions and where I'd want to work specifically. They were very kind and seemed very interested in understanding my interests and how they could best serve them.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied online, followed with phone interview from a team. Asked behavioral and mildly technical questions. Heard back within a week. The recruitment team is very organized and respond quickly. Overall very fair process.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Phone interview went well, asked a lot of technical questions about computer architecture and programming. Very friendly, asked questions outside of my expertise though. The job I applied to was more software then I was prepared for.

Interview Questions

• Is serial or parallel port connection better and why?   2 Answers