Intel Corporation Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Intel Corporation

2.9

Intern Interview

Interview

It is a phone interview between me and other two technical managers. We mainly discussed the project that I am working on and they asked me questions based on that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Detroit, MI) in January 2020.

Interview

Got the interview from being good at talking to strangers, wasn't clear what they expected because they did not make the intern role clear before interview started 30 word min

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Francisco, CA) in December 2019.

Interview

Resume was given through campus technical meeting. Career fair .Phone Interview was about 40 mins which was informed prior to the interview, nothing technical just about the overall resume and projects and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your partner or project teammate was not doing his work in the project.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

3 rounds of telephonic interviews were being conduct. Concentrate on basics and core CS. Algorithms are important for any software role. Python is an added advantage. Be confident on your resume and be prepared to answer on all the projects you have worked on.

Anonymous Employee in Hudson, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hudson, MA) in June 2019.

Interview

pleasant, friendly conversation. wasn't too heavy on the technical aspects, but was more to get to know me, and see if I would work well with the team. It took a couple weeks for the background check to go through, so I was not able to start right away, but the interview process was fairly quick besides that.

Interview Questions

• why I joined FIRST robotics   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Not hard, asked a decent amount of technical questions but nothing impossible just review your stuff and you will be fine. Also, be friendly and outgoing and make sure to speak clearly and show that you know your stuff.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Sacramento, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

I didn't apply to a specific internship, I think they reached out to me based on an old application they had on file. The interview process was really short, only a 30 min interview. Didn't hear back.

Interview Questions

• They asked abstractly how I would go about logging animals in a zoo using classes   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

It was a 1hour long phone interview. Just appplied on Intel portal and received a call. After interview, HR contacted for further process. It took around 20 days to receive offer letter

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2019.

Interview

I got a call out of blue to interview for my position, gave my interview the day after. I got an offer a few days later. The transition from there on was pretty smooth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Diego, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

The first round was a phone interview. It went on for 40-45 mins. I was about the projects I had mentioned on my resume. It was followed by a few technical questions, which were related to my projects

Interview Questions

• Difference between diversity and multiplexing gain   1 Answer