Intel Corporation Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2017

147 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Boston, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Met at a conference and was interviewed on site a few days later. Interview consisted of mainly behavioral questions and where I'd want to work specifically. They were very kind and seemed very interested in understanding my interests and how they could best serve them.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in October 2016.

Interview

Through my college. Came to interview at college. Very relaxed. Flipboard was used a lot. Most of the interview focused on projects I had worked on independently outside of college. One technical question asking me to explain a digital circuit they drew for me on the flipboard.

Interview Questions

• Explain a project I had on my CV   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (New Delhi (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was through campus. They initially asked our phone numbers and email addresses. Mine interview was on phone. Three different groups from intel labs contacted me. All just asked about the research projects and the courses which I have completed, necessary for that position.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vellore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Vellore (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

for college they will send the list of short-listed students depending on resume.
    so prepare resume very carefully. after that you will have technical round. if your resume is short-listed by ore than one team then you will have more option to get in.
    mention your academic project properly and be clear with that.

Interview Questions

• simple digital design questions on STA, CMOS Design   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surathkal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Surathkal (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was through Campus selection process.
    They took 2-3 rounds of interviews. All were telephonic
    It took some 2 days.
    After approx 3 weeks they declared the results.
    All round were technical. No HR round

Interview Questions

• Basic Electronics and Communication Questions
      DSP and Digital electronics were main focus.
      Easy interview   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Jose, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview was a very smooth process. It took about 45 mins and the questions asked were mostly from college level classes. They were technical but nothing that will trip you over.

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied on the company's website. Got the call for on-site interview after 2 weeks. Interview questions focus primarily in personality type of questions instead of technical. HR, however, takes a long time to process the hiring documents.

Interview Questions

• Know about the product and the position you're applying for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

couple rounds -- resume based, scripting and basic verilog / system verilog questions.
    ques based on work in the previous company, detailed reviews regarding 2 of my projects on resume. Questions based on UVM/ ovm

Interview Questions

• Perl hashes, verilog simple design, ques related to my previous work ex   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

Two round interview with different members of the team. Both focused on technical questions, with first round being computer science specific knowledge and the second being focused more on problem solving and brain teasers. The first was a phone screening and the second was a live interview. The second was a lot of fun :)

Waiting for an offer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia)) in March 2013.

Interview

Sent a CV to recruiter, he redirected it to hiring managers. A hiring manager assistant contacted me and scheduled an interview. It went well, the questions were reasonable, nothing out of hand, each interviewer gave a task to tackle with, both for tech and soft skills.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if a critical customer calls in screaming to the office and no one is around to help.   Answer Question