Intel Corporation Intern Interview Questions in Santa Clara, CA | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Intern Interview Questions in Santa Clara, CA

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

5 rounds of phone interview, 1st round was screening and was based on resume, later was asked 4 rounds of questions each round was 1 hour and different person. questions on VLSI - crosstalk set up hold time, timing issues, logic design, perl scripting, black box design, puzzles etc

Interview Questions

• setup hold time, And gates from MUX, basic CMOS questions, brain teasers   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Met with hiring managers at a college career fair. Talked to them and then also applied online. After a while I got an email confirming they received my application and then a phone call after. I traveled to their headquarters and then went through the interview process. Overall it was pretty easy, no reason to be worried.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Had 2 sets of phone Interview . First round was simple mostly the interviewer asking some basic OOD question and my past projects.

Second Round was all technical questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation as it was for internship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2007.

Interview

The interviewer asked a series of questions, some which related to the job, others that seemed a bit odd. One question that struck me as odd, and maybe it was the wording, was to name a time when I had to use library research. Now, I am in a department in school that relies on peer-reviewed journals and such to do most of my research, most of which can be found in online databases. It was probably nerves, but the word "library" itself made me think I needed to talk about in-library experience, which I had very little of because of my school's awesome databases of online resources. My answer could have been stronger.

Also, the interviewer asked me what group within the division I was interviewing for I would prefer, but none of those groups were mentioned online, and the interviewer kind of seemed unwilling to explain what each group did, despite names that were very vague as to what their purpose might be.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you used library research   1 Answer