Find jobs for Internship

Intel Corporation Internship Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 92 of over 4,758.0 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

First they shortlist cv then two round interview. Due to COVID -19 First round telephonic techanical round and then H.R round through skype. In H.R round 3 member panel ask questions.

Interview Questions
  • Luckily i get qualified in technical round but in H.R round they asked me Why your cgpa is low?
    Answer Question

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

they took the shortlisting by online , then they took the online interveiw rounds. there were two rounds. All by online microsoft teams they focus on basics basic programming questions, basic electronics questions.

Interview Questions
  • Ask about yourself? C programing questions? c++,oops questions? operating systems?

Anonymous Employee in Taipei

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Taipei) in Jul 2021

Interview

First interview is phone call from the manager, he's very kind and asked about my research summary, he also introduced the working environment and the developing products the teams is working on. Second interview is via video meeting to the team, about six engineers, they're also very kind and ask about basic knowledge and whether I'm familiar with the tools or not.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the research summary of my thesis. Asking whether I'm familiar with HFSS and ADS, knowing Python language is a plus.

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

Contacted by a HR for scheduling a phone interview regarding my application Had a ~30 minutes phone interview with a manager Waited a month before receiving the offer from a HR without second interview or presentation

Interview Questions
  • Explain the theories of a machine that you are confident to use

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

Intel came to our college,c g p a and resume shortlisting and 2 rounds of interview. Both telephonic and video interviews were . Questions were asked from the resume and from the curriculum.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

Really good interview, the process was smooth and well communicated, and the questions were from basic to advanced level. The interview was good and well spaced for a interview process

Interview Questions
  • Describe a wide swing folded cascade CMOS

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

It was a very good experience. Everyone is very friendly and were open to listening to my experience and ideas. I would recommend working here and they are very considerate towards everyone and promote a healthy work life balance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

There will be four people together in the interview. They all look nice and won’t push too many technical problem. They care more about your daily scheduling or problems handling.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you can’t hand out the project on time?

Intel Corporation

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation

Interview

Interview went on for 30 minutes. My interview was Rescheduled once by the hiring manager. It was a phone interview. Mostly technical questions were asked. Questions related to circuit designing, programming and projects that I worked on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intel Corporation

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2021

Interview

Overall the whole process was comfortable, the recruiter was helpful and patient enough to wait for your answer. Some advise: Good attitude, greet everyone(if team meeting), dress formal even only virtual interview.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly behavioural question   Some puzzle and critical thinking questions Easy programming question
Viewing 1 - 10 of 92 Interviews