Intel Corporation Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Intel Corporation

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Francisco, CA) in November 2019.

Interview

The interview process was good. The interviewer scheduled a time with me to talk for 45mins to 1 hour. The interviewer was polite and asked basic questions regarding floorplanning, layout, and place and route.

Interview Questions

• Describe the complete backend flow and explain each step in detail. Emphasis on place and route.   Answer Question
  • What is antenna effect?   Answer Question
  • What is electromigration?   Answer Question
  • Basic questions. Why is NAND gate a universal gate? How to make a DFF using NAND gates?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Over all process took about a month. I got a phone screen then a week later got an invitation to come on site. Over all it was a relatively easy interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have to deal with a difficult customer/co-worker.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2019.

Interview

The role was Pre-Si verification intern for an SoC team. There were totally 2 technical phone interviews with time gap of 3 days. They basically tested my computer architecture even though I didn't have any relevant course for verification.

Interview Questions

• First round: I had computer architecture course, so they asked the different hazards in pipeline with explanation, cache coherency and a projected related to cache that I have done.
      Second round: what is cache coherency, MSI protocol, difference between MSI and MESI, any verification experience in coursework.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

-Applied online and got a response 6 months later
    -One hour phone interview.
    -It was two people, they seemed nice but was sometimes hard to understand.
    -it was my first interview, so i was super nervous.

Interview Questions

• - Ask about programming language.
      - More about the experiences in my resume   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Phone screen then in person chat was okay not super technical tailored to my resume and projects asked some technical questions that were language specific asked about projects. It was nice. they were nice interviewers. Manager talked to me

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

It takes a long time for everything to get reviewed, applications process is very easy. Get your resume refined properly to go through the process, referrals do not help that much, match out the key words and do a regular follow up

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

They shortlisted the applicants based on resume. There was only one interview which was entirely technical. Basic questions from analog ,digital designs, verilog were asked. Stress was given to the digital side of VLSI.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Jose, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Everything in my resume was asked in depth. They expected me to know a few more softwares than i had worked on. If I had known about those then I might have got in.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online and i got a mail from intel to solve one coding program challenge(Python) with in one week. I submitted and with in few days i had a telephone interview it was pretty long for about 2 hours .

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on programing   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR).

Interview

I had one on campus interview with two people from Intel Corporate Accounting. Two people came to campus and asked me behavioral quesions about how i reacted when put into several different types of situations, and what i learned.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioral questions, tell us about a time when you dealt with someone difficult.... stuff like that   1 Answer