Intel Corporation Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Internship

Intel Corporation Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Intel Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR).

Interview

I had one on campus interview with two people from Intel Corporate Accounting. Two people came to campus and asked me behavioral quesions about how i reacted when put into several different types of situations, and what i learned.

Interview Questions

• Mainly behavioral questions, tell us about a time when you dealt with someone difficult.... stuff like that   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Washington, DC) in March 2017.

Interview

They came to my school, first need to sign in a form online, Then asked some easy algorithm problems than ask me to go their website and apply online. Very easy question and the workers are very helpful.

Interview Questions

• Time complexity of BST and the difference between BFS and DFS.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through campus career fair and talked with a recruiter in person for a summer internship position. Round 1 interview was scheduled the next day. Didn't hear back for 3 months, then
    Round 2 and 3 was scheduled there after.

Interview Questions

• Round 1: 30 minutes of very difficult behavioral questions.
      Round 2: 30 minutes of school/previous work experience.
      Round 3: 45 minutes of technical questions and past experiences.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

They shortlisted the applicants based on resume. There was only one interview which was entirely technical. Basic questions from analog ,digital designs, verilog were asked. Stress was given to the digital side of VLSI.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

It takes a long time for everything to get reviewed, applications process is very easy. Get your resume refined properly to go through the process, referrals do not help that much, match out the key words and do a regular follow up

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Jose, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

Everything in my resume was asked in depth. They expected me to know a few more softwares than i had worked on. If I had known about those then I might have got in.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2018.

Interview

I applied online and i got a mail from intel to solve one coding program challenge(Python) with in one week. I submitted and with in few days i had a telephone interview it was pretty long for about 2 hours .

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on programing   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

Phone screen then in person chat was okay not super technical tailored to my resume and projects asked some technical questions that were language specific asked about projects. It was nice. they were nice interviewers. Manager talked to me

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with a couple of people in the team. There were three rounds each of which tested some basic concepts followed by a practical problem that you could face in the role. It was interesting.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

-Applied online and got a response 6 months later
    -One hour phone interview.
    -It was two people, they seemed nice but was sometimes hard to understand.
    -it was my first interview, so i was super nervous.

Interview Questions

• - Ask about programming language.
      - More about the experiences in my resume   Answer Question