Find jobs for Software Engineer(Internship)

Intel Corporation Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Intel Corporation

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 57 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation (United States)

Interview

Initial call with the hiring manager to review my resume and go over previous experience, followed by call with a few members of the team with technical questions that weren't too intensive or difficult

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of and object class, and how you would use it. Other questions as well
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Japan
Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Japan)

Interview

First talked about the projects listed on resume. Then asked me to solve the Maximum subarray: Given an integer array nums, find the contiguous subarray (containing at least one number) which has the largest sum and return its sum. Then talked about the details of the job position and company culture.

Interview Questions
  • Maximum subarray: Given an integer array nums, find the contiguous subarray (containing at least one number) which has the largest sum and return its sum.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation (United States)

Interview

Basic call on the phone with a person on the team you would work with. They start off by going over simple questions about you, then on more technical stuff right after.

Interview Questions
  • Given a list of Linux commands, tell me what these commands do?
Anonymous Employee in Vietnam
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Vietnam)

Interview

Quite straight forward interview. Trail is better than reading a resume. Let the intern do some work first before decided if they would fit or not. Fully English interview with a little about technology, mostly about your personality

Interview Questions
  • Could you tell me about your self, and why do you think you will pass
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Canada)

Interview

E-mailed a recruiter my resume, and she responded with a link to book an interview. Interview was one round, 3 interviewers, 30 min each. I was sent an MS Teams link and a codepad link to write down my answers in any language (I chose Python3). None of the interviewers asked any other questions other than one technical question. None of the interviewers turned on their mic.

Interview Questions
  • Given a list of numbers, find a local maximum.
  • Given a monotonic function f(x,y,z) where x,y,z >= 0, print out the first K lowest numbers.
  • Given a list of numbers and a target, find if two numbers sum to the target.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation (India)

Interview

Telephonic interview about 25 minutes. The interviewer was friendly and gave brief introduction about themselves. Asked questions related to resume. Expected lot of questions but the interview was brief. I was confident about getting selected but didn't. Almost all questions I answered but it depends on their interest for hiring and also the requirement they need.

Interview Questions
  • Asked questions only related to resume like projects and C programming.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (London, England) in Aug 2020

Interview

A phone interview that was about an hour. A couple of technical questions out of the scope of that in university covered material. The main goal was to see how you think. The interviewer started by saying that he does not expect to have answers for all questions and should tell if that is the case.

Interview Questions
  • Basic OOP questions plus some questions requiring to use analytical thinking in order to come up with a solution.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation (United States)

Interview

Asked about my experience, previous projects, concepts in data science and computer architecture. Described the project I would be working on and asked for thoughts on it. Focused on linux and data science knowledge. Had three interviews - two with potential team members and one with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Intel Corporation
Anonymous Employee in Bhopal
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Bhopal) in Jun 2020

Interview

there was a technical interview with 2 rounds ,different team took different interview and it was on basic of C++ and embedded systems. even some quiz related to apti were also asked.

Interview Questions
Intel Corporation
Anonymous Employee in Gdańsk
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Gdańsk) in Jun 2020

Interview

It was mainly algorithms and math. I could use pseudo code to solve the problem. Interviewer was nice and helpful so there is no reason to be afraid. It went smooth and quickly

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57