Intel Corporation Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at Intel Corporation

2.8

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2018.

Interview

Had 4 rounds of telephonic interview. 3 of them focused mostly on the work that I did in my previous company and the amount of coding expertise I had in C/C++/C# and also general Engineering practices questions. There was only 1 proper technical round.

Interview Questions

• Asked to make a C++ Unit test-case pass. Asked questions on Multi-threading, Mutexes, Deadlocks, Challenges faced in the previous projects and how I resolved them, OOPs concepts (basic level)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter after applying online who scheduled a phone interview for the same day. The hiring manager asked me about my background and was very helpful throughout the interview.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Applied online. Received a phone-screen a few weeks later. Talked about my resume and my fit for the job description for about an hour. Easy-going conversation, mix of technical and behavioral.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through educational recruiting company. After I get the first phone interview (background information) I was called for onsite interview. I answered coding question correctly but i think they were looking for an python developer. I answered coding question in Java. Anyway, It was good experience

Interview Questions

• Given an array, write a method that prints the sum of every third value(index 0-2, index 1-3...so on).   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

It was a single phone interview over a video call. It was about an hour long, and the interviewer was very friendly. He went very in-depth into my past projects and experience, but overall it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Discussion about past internships, projects, and a few simple C++ OOP questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2017.

Interview

A couple of weeks after I sent my resume, I was informed by phone call to pick a time for technical phone interview. There were 2 rounds of all technical questions.

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

A brief fifteen minute phone screening followed by an onsite interview. The onsite interview took place for about an hour around lunch time with lunch provided and was with the hiring manager and the projects technical lead.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2018.

Interview

Got back to me after a week after applying. The process was pretty fast, had two phone call interviews and they were ready to offer the internship. The first phone call interview was with the HR and the second one was with the Hiring Manager.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

This is an internship in big data team. Only a phone Interview, including Java and Linux. Basic questions about data structure and operating system. Also ask questions about your own professional experiences and education ranking of GPA.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I was asked Data structures questions including Arrays and language related questions. I was asked about my familiarity with development tools and C#/Java Language. The interview was in a friendly manner and I had the opportunity to ask questions about the team and the products they work on

Interview Questions

• What do you understand by the traveling salesman problem?   Answer Question