Intel Corporation Digital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Albany, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

average interview, I went on career fair on campus. And I got the next day interview from Intel. A 1 on 1 interview ask about basic nand/nor gate configuration, MOSFET, and flip-flop, nothing unexpected, very smooth interview and positive experience. The interviewer was very nice and guide you. Didn't get offer because not very fit for the position, they need experience in computer architecture.

Interview Questions

• draw a NAND/NOR gate; difference between flip-flop and latch, reduce delay   Answer Question

Digital Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in February 2016.

Interview

I had applied through University recruiting and received a reply from the hiring manager. There was one phone screen scheduled and I was invited for an onsite interview. The interview process was smooth and the interviewers were good. The whole process took approximately 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions on state machine modeling, arbiter design. Some questions on simple programming, basic logic design. Followed by some behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

It's a phone interview and took about 1 hour 15 min. The interviewer will ask questions about your resume and some technical questions. In the beginning, you need to introduce yourself. At last, you have the chance to ask questions to him.

Digital Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

A phone interview. Ask the projects of my resume. The group is focus on writing perl, so he asks many things about perl scripting. Which project do I use perl, what is it, how to compile it, what difficulties have I met. How many lines did I wrote. So it is really basic. There are some behaviour questions,too. He also focus on my social life. At the end of the interview, he said he was satisfied with me and will asked his boss give me another interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

It only involved a phone interview where the hiring manager explained the position and asked me several digital design questions related to timing and logic. He also went over certain parts of my resume. I received an offer the next day. The hiring manager was nice, and it was overall a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They provided a fair offer, and I accepted it.

Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

Back in 1995 it was group interview, some Myer's Briggs type stuff, scenarios

Interview Questions

• What is your weakness, biggest challenge and how did you solve it   Answer Question

Digital Design Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in October 2013.

Interview

simple digital design question, computer architecture, and Verilog question

Interview Questions

• What type of simulator that I've used for the Verilog project   Answer Question

they need permit for international student

Digital Design Engineer Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in February 2012.

Interview

I applied for the position on the Intel Career Website and after about a week I received an email offering a phone interview.

On the interview, the interviewer first took around 10 minutes introduces what their group are working on, and some brief description of my possible future works. Then it comes to the technical questions. They are fairly easy for me (first year VLSI master). I remember the first question is asking what is a state machine and what are the applications of them. Then he asked about setup time & hold time, the concepts, the consequences and how to avoid them. The differences between SRAM and DRAM which I did not answered 100% correct.

Then he asked some architectural questions, such as what is ILP and how to explore it by pipelining. Then he asked some issues like data hazard and control hazard in pipeline.

Last he asked one question on my resume.

After one week the same guy called me and told me he could not give me the offer due to my country of origin, which I think they should know it before interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• What is a state machine? What's the applications for it?   1 Answer
    • What is setup time and hold time? What's the consequences of setup time and hold time violations?   1 Answer

Digital Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in September 2011.

Interview

Talked one on one with a representative from the portland office at my university. Still waiting to hear back about how the interview went.

Digital Media Research Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in March 2011.

Interview

The interviewer asked very specific questions on my knowledge about the position. The position was mainly about researching upcoming games for Intel to tailor their products to better serve them. The interviewer was very nice and was very detailed on what to expect on the job.
    The interview took roughly 30 minutes and the interviewer spends a lot of time telling you what the industry is like and Intel's company goal with the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you see as the current trend of PC gaming?   2 Answers