Intel Corporation Electrical Engineering Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Electrical Engineering Intern Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2011.

Interview

I applied for an engineering internship online and was contacted by a recruiter via email. She set up a phone interview which consisted of her going over my resume and then went on to 45 min of technical questions. The interviewer was a bit rude, especially when I answered the questions incorrectly.

Interview Questions

• What are the five stages of pipelining?   1 Answer
    • Is a traffic light controller a moore or mealy machine?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineering Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2009.

Interview

Sent my resume to college recruiter, got an email to schedule a phone interview, and then ended up having a phone interview that lasted around 40 minutes. My interviewer asked me basic algorithms questions (solve some problem with this algorithm, then give me the runtime, etc), chatted with me about basic experience, and was overall a really friendly guy who seemed to be really positive and have great things to say about the work.

Interview Questions

• Give me a couple of different algorithms I could use to find the shortest path between two points and describe their pros and cons. Ok, which one would you use in ___ situation, and why?   Answer Question

I received an offer that was in a better location, with better pay.