Intel Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017
2,782 Interview Reviews

Manufacturing Automation IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

Pretty basic with situational questions and about 15% of technical questions as well. You can do well if you just practice the minimum expected questions in any interview.
    Very friendly interviewers and it felt like a conversation.
    The odd thing was at the very end, the hiring manager put a laptop in front of me and asked me to take a typing test which threw me off guard. Later, he explained that we will be taking calls and resolving he issues at the same time and should be able to type really well. Nevertheless, it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Do You know how to access data in one computer using other computer with no connection between them?   1 Answer

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was on site. Coding questions in any language. Basic codes like searching through lists and calculators. White board questions and also started off with a written test. Interviewers were helpful and supportive. Overall 8 hours at Intel office. Also included lunch interview which was very informal. They flew me in and gave accommodation because I was coming out of state.

PTD Module & Yield Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview took all day, 8-5. I met with a few people in the morning, gave my seminar, then met with a few people in the afternoon. The most difficult part was continuing to come up with questions for them - they often didn't have enough questions to fill up our 45 minute slot together so the onus was on me to come up with more and more questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you didn't get along with or had a confrontation with a coworker   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

2 phone screening interview with onsite after that, talked with 8 persons 1 hr for each
    1 hr presentation. lots of behavior question. talk about your research and how much you know about the skill required.

Pre-Silicon Verification Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

There were two rounds, one in each week. In first round, was asked about projects, questions on related topics like UVM, System verilog, Coverage. Other questions were on logic design, C++, verilog, computer architecture like virtual memory.
    In second round, interview was taken by team lead and asked questions about projects (in detail), puzzle question and design question on priority encoder.

Interview Questions

• Design a 16 to 4 priority encoder using 4 to 2 priority encoder.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in May 2017.

Interview

One 15 minute phone interview. Typical personality questions, why do you want to work here, etc.
    Phone interview was good prep for the group interview. Very similar questions with the addition of some technical ones.

SSD Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

They were mainly focused on someone who had idea about what SSD technology is. Also, someone who knows more about memory technology and has some relevant testing experience. They also focused on someone who knew some basics of FPGA and designing of Memories in some software tools like Cadence

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

I applied online and received an email explaining the hiring process. Next, I received another email asking for a 30 min phone conversation. Now I am scheduled for an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this position and why do you think you are qualified?   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Sacramento, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Very Quick took less than a week
    First phone screen and then 8 hrs onsite interview
    The offer came after a week and then took one more week to finish background check, Drug test and for all other legal clearance.

Interview Questions

• All the things from the resume, related to RTL and computer architecture. School projects.   1 Answer

Vice President - Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Four interviews over a period of 2 weeks, focusing on my previous experience, core competencies, personality traits, management skills, work habits, cultural fit, and many other areas. Interviews with peers, my future manager, and others.