Intel Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Interview Questions

Interviews at Intel Corporation

4,007 Interview Reviews

Machine Learning Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Phone call interview and no reply from the company. Waited for 3 months for their reply. Didn't even get to know if I am rejected. Not so good experience with the company

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

you need to get ready for phone screen (resume and your skill areas) and then on-site to get you to know better if you fit for the role or not.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

first round: go through your resume see you fit this position or not also some math problem but very easy
    second round: technical questions see you have enough knowledge or not
    thrid round: on-site for 4 hours

Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I applied during their visit to my school. Got a email to schedule a phone interview after one month. After one week of the phone interview, got on-site interview invitation. The interview took 6 hours. One-to-one/two.

Verification Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Phone screening happened. I got two rounds of phone screening. They went very well.
    Waiting for the onsite interview invitation. It was a good exposure. They have asked wide variety of questions. They have asked about my projects and academic experience. They mainly focused on basics

Interview Questions

• about projects, verification methodologies, UVM, System Verilog testbench,
      Computer Arch, MESI protocol, Cache
      UVM testbench components, constructs
      Digital Design questions
      FSM types and differences
      Divided by 2 clock design and code
      Basic Gate level designs   Answer Question

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Interview

It was not too difficult. Questions were moslty on C++ and some digital design questions too.if there exists a sequence of integers in order, and you are at a receiver and you obtain these integers out of order, how can you know which integer is missing?

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in February 2020.

Interview

First got an email that the manager wants to have a phone interview with me. After the call they offered me on-site interview. They payed for the flight and the hotel. The flight is usually the day before the interview.

Interview Questions

• Basick circuit design questions. Noise, gain, linearity.
      RF front-end implementation as well.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2020.

Interview

Invited for a pre-screen interview via phone with a current Intel analyst.

This was a very negative experience for me. It seemed like the interviewer felt inconvenienced or obligated to be doing this so immediately from the start, confidence was down. The questions were, by far, more difficult than anything you see on Glassdoor. I'm not sure why they were so challenging compared to the ones on here, but it stumped me from the start. I prepared over a week roughly about 16 hours for this interview. Felt very confident. Questions almost felt as if they were taken right from Wall Street - and they were all asked with the expectation that you've been working in finance for years and have a full bank of answers ready to throw at them related to your work with groups in a work setting. I requested feedback after the interview and never heard back.

Interview Questions

• The only one I can remember which I managed to answer somewhat decently...
      If you had to present two new projects to senior management and your group had no budget left for the year, how would you go about proposing the projects? Describe, in detail, the key financial metrics you'd use in your proposal.   Answer Question

Research Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in February 2020.

Interview

Sat and spoke with 6 people in their cafeteria. They all seemed to like me, then the manager terminated my interview and I still have not been told why. I’m guessing it’s because of my disability, and that’s discrimination.

Interview Questions

• To tell them about a time I navigated a difficult situation.   1 Answer

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online (no referrals) in Dec 2019 received an email from the Hiring Manager for a Phone screening 1 month later. The interview was mostly resume-based, however, they were super smart in digging into details about my Work-Experience and projects done.
    Received an email for On-site interview 4 weeks later (I almost lost all hopes till then). The interview was scheduled in the last week of Feb.
    Had 5 interviewers 3 rounds of interviews 40min each. The people were amazing equally friendly and smart. They would ask a specific questions from your experience which aligned to the job role, but as far as you can give a suitable answer, you should be ok! They handed me their laptop and provided me a dataset and asked me to analyze it using python (on Jupyter notebook), they are mainly eager to know the thought process than the actual result.

Everything went smooth, they might grill you based on behavioral and situational questions but not too difficult to tackle those.

They are mainly interested to know whether a candidate is easy to work with and takes all responsibility of his/her job and also eager to adapt and learn in the DYNAMIC environment Intel has!
    Overall experience was fantastic - Received an offer 1 week later!!

Interview Questions

• What data analysis platforms have you worked on ?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about the Process Capability and Machine Capability concepts - where to use - what do they mean?   Answer Question
    • What if you cannot get work done in provided time frame, what would be your response to that?   Answer Question
    • Why are '//' used in file path allocation in python?   Answer Question
    • MSA, Repeatibility and Reproducibility   Answer Question