Intel Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017
2,676 Interview Reviews

Component Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Phone interview for 30 mins followed by e-mail notification. 50% for my own research and 30% for introduction of the position. 20% for questions. It's research type position and a lot of questions regarding the semiconductor industry and your research applied to the development.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (New York, NY).

Interview

Had a phone interview. I already knew the person who was interviewing me from previous job. So we just had a chat about what my masters degree was about and talk about the current projects that he was working on. It was pleasant.

Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

Comprised of very few technical but a lot more on behavioral questions such as leadership, conflict resolution aspects. They were looking for someone very experienced although the job description required a NCG.

Interview Questions

• Give examples of when you demonstrated your leadership in the past   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (New York, NY).

Interview

it is about 20 mins phone interview. HR and two developers ask many tech questions.

Graphics Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

I went to an event. Interviews were not difficult. People were nice.

I performed pretty well in the interview, got an offer, however the salary they offered was lower then what I expected. I had to decline the offer. I am pretty upset on the fact that they didn't look into this information prior to the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Programming questions on C. They were pretty easy based on strings, linked list etc. Question on achievements, projects worked on.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a brief prescreening with some basic electronics questions and some logic based questions. Then the actual interview was conducted by three people and they had several questions ranging from electrical circuit troubleshooting some math some chemistry questions and also the standard personality conflict type questions

Interview Questions

• What chemical is represented on the periodic table by W   1 Answer

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

Process is going on 2 months now, phone interview which lasted 30 minutes and consisted of math, behavioral, and technical questions. I am currently scheduled a Skype interview two weeks following the phone interview. The recruiters and managers are very friendly and use the phone interview to prep you for the face to face or online interview.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I had the phone interview and the gentle man that interviewed me promised to get back to me. He did not follow through on this promise for about 7 weeks so I decided to reach out to him.

Emulation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Jose, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. Got a call after 3 weeks. Scheduled a phone screen for 1 hour. Asked basic questions on my resume, digital design and timing, SystemVerilog, projects done, FPGA Architecture

PTD Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview. Then I was confirmed for an on-site interview after 2 weeks. On-site interview was all day long. Introduction, thesis presentation, 1 to 1 interviews with managers, lunch tour. Questions were focused on my research, experience with equipments, troubleshooting, team-work.

Interview Questions

• How you developed the process in the equipment that you built.   Answer Question