Intel Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2017
2,782 Interview Reviews

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Applied after employee referral, after one week a recruiter called me and she explained Intel interview process... after one week the operation Manager called me and asked few math and behavioral questions...

Interview Questions

• convert 1/5 to decimal? then convert 3/5? he asked also about successful team and my rule? and unsuccessful team ?   Answer Question

FI Discipline Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview consisted of one phone screening followed by on site interview 3 weeks after the phone screening. The on site interview was 1:1 interview starting from 8.00 A.M. to 4.00 P.M. consisting of tour of facility and lunch. The entire team was really great and really enjoyed interview. Mostly the team was interested in the past experience related to problem solving skills and how did I manage difficult people in past. Was a awesome experience to meet the team and Manager. The wonderful thing about job and team is how it is able to make great impact in the entire company within short period of time.

Interview Questions

• Mostly Behavioral Questions.

1) Based on how easily you get involved in team.
      2) Problem-solving skills.
      3) Conflict resolving.
      Answer Question

Systems Technical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Had a great phone interview and then was invited to Santa Clara for an in-person interview all expenses paid. The in-person interview had a lot of on-the-spot technical questions and engineering exam like challenges/assignments, a lot of which had nothing to do with my background and expertise.

Interview Questions

• Asked extremely specific questions about a project I did over 2 years previous   Answer Question

Reliability Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Conducted a phone interview with the hiring manager in which my background was discussed along with several technical questions. The interview went quite well and an offer was eventually made.

Graphics Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

referred by an employee, took 1 day to get an phone interview and on the same day they told me to have an onsite interview. onsite interview had 5 parts, computer arch, verification software and logic design and one behavioral, each round took 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• cache coherency, verification basics, hash, common logic design questions   Answer Question

Sort Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2017.

Interview

Got email asking about sponsorship and then scheduled a phone interview next week. Phone interview with manufacturing manager for about an hour. Some behavior questions and lots of technical questions. Later rejected through email few days later.

Interview Questions

• Too many detail technical questions that you would never ever think of before   Answer Question

Graphics Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

I got an email first asking about my availability for the interview. I got a phone call as per the schedule. It lasted for 45 minutes. This interview was for Graphics Validation Team in Folsom. I was expecting resume related questions as it was the first round but i was wrong.I sent an email to the interviewer few days after the interview. He replied saying i wasn't selected.

Interview Questions

• The questions are as follows :
      Difference between validation and verification ?
      What is Race condition?
      Difference between Latch and flipflop?
      How to design ROM?
      What is a State machine?
      Cycle driven and event driven simulation differences and which one is better
      Functional and code coverage differences
      Blocking and non-blocking assignments in Verilog
      How to define variables in Verilog?
      $display and $monitor differences
      Setup and hold time
      Hold time violation
      Mesi protocol
      Page table
      DRAM and SRAM differences and how to design them
      Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR).

Interview

At the beginning, I was asked my availability for an interview but later on it was changed that I will need to take first a technical assessment in Codility.

Interview Questions

• There were 2 problems at Codility in a language of their choice.   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Four rounds
    1st round was a talk with the department director.
    She explained what her team does and If I was interested in that position.
    2nd to 4th round were tech interviews with the team leads in each of the sub teams .

Interview Questions

Accepted an offer from another company

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Washington, DC) in March 2017.

Interview

They came to my school, first need to sign in a form online, Then asked some easy algorithm problems than ask me to go their website and apply online. Very easy question and the workers are very helpful.

Interview Questions

• Time complexity of BST and the difference between BFS and DFS.   Answer Question