Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Israel | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Israel

Interviews at Intel Corporation

Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• tell us about your self, verbal interview tell us about your self type of questions, and also some professional questions and some logical queries. That's pretty much sum it up. 2 or 3 rounds with various engineers and managers, after this a job offer. in best case.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Online interview with two interviewer, questions about my past jobs and a technical question. I had to give a general solution and than implement part of it on a shared screen.

Student Interview

Interview

the interview was not very long, about 45 minutes... they asked to tell about myself, projects i did, etc...
    the interviewer was very nice, it took place via zoom (covid virus time)

Architect Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

two interviews. took a few month. both interviews were technical. after that got a call from HR and scheduled a signing day. On that day got the offer (salary and benefits). good process overall

Interview Questions

• describe pipeline work and how to add stalls to the work   Answer Question

Student Developer Interview

Interview

Asked me several times to send my grade sheet, did not contact me further although they kept asking for it and confirming they got it. Did not answer my questions about the process.

Interview Questions

• Can we have your gradesheet?   1 Answer

Interview

two interviews, frontal - include a brief conversation, and 2-3 thinking questions. relevant topics- logic, game theory, probability, assembly code, and basic programming. takes about 2 hours. after that there is a salary offer, with detailed conditions and bonus estimation.

Interview Questions

• program with assembly how to calculate mathematical equations.   Answer Question

Cloud Systems/Software Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Petah Tikva (Israel)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Petah Tikva (Israel)) in November 2020.

Interview

I made it through 2 phases.
    The first phase was an interview where I was asked about my experience with, Linux, Security systems (especially Mcafee), Storage systems and scripting with a preference to Python.
    The Second Phase included a home assignment in Python, to test my understanding of working with DataFrames.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working with Mcafee infrastructure?   Answer Question

Sowftware Developer Interview

Interview

Interview for student position as Software developer.
    The intervi ew process was good.
    Some personal and tecnical questions about cv and after technical interview about personal projects and other server side and coding questions.

Interview Questions

• Tcp ip layers, explain about personal projects, algorithm problems.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

It went well, the interviewer was nice and he was genuinely interested. He asked some personal/behavioral questions and then moved to technical ones which constituted the majority of the interview.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

They ask for general information. then they ask some technical questions. and after that, you are given a small home project to solve and send back the result. after that, you talk with them about the home project, discussing the benefits and cons.

Interview Questions

• Inverse a linked list.
      general questions about data-structures.   1 Answer