Intel Corporation Manufacturing Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.7

77 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in July 2017.

Interview

I completed the first interview process, which was a phone interview and so far I have done really well. Second interview is scheduled for Friday at noon. I'm excited for this opportunity!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter/HR from Intel thru e-mail saying that they saw my resumè and it matches on what they are looking for. At the first few days, I didn't reply to the email and then decided to give it a shot. We talked about scheduling for a phone interview with her. I had two phone interviews and one thru webex/face interview.

First interview: HR/recruiter - she asked me about my preference, which state do I want to work, which schedule do I prefer (night or day) etc. Basically we talked about everything on the HR Pre-screening file that they sent me. And then she gave me pointers on what to expect on the next interview. She gave me tips and what to study and then scheduled my next interview.

2nd Interview with the Manager: It was a phone interview and he asked me about behavioral, situations from my past experience and some math problems.

3rd interview, same manager but thru Webex: First it was behavioral again and then technical questions. More on math word problems.

Interview Questions

• What are the electronic components that have polarities? How to check a transistor? Give me applications of Relay and transistor.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Interview

over phone and Skype asking basic math and behavioral question. Hiring manager was a good person. I had enough time to think about each question and then provide an answer to him.

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2017.

Interview

The process took about a month. I had a phone interview which lasted about 30 minutes. I was then brought in for an in person interview. There were technical, math, and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Define diversity and why it's important in the workplace?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

I applied online and received an email explaining the hiring process. Next, I received another email asking for a 30 min phone conversation. Now I am scheduled for an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this position and why do you think you are qualified?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in May 2017.

Interview

One 15 minute phone interview. Typical personality questions, why do you want to work here, etc.
    Phone interview was good prep for the group interview. Very similar questions with the addition of some technical ones.

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

The total hiring/ interviewing process was lengthy (2 months) but that is becoming more common in the tech industry. The multiple Phone screenings involved casual talk about my background as well as some behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• I was asked to explain what my previous technical job consisted of and how it might relate to the position I applied for.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Applied after employee referral, after one week a recruiter called me and she explained Intel interview process... after one week the operation Manager called me and asked few math and behavioral questions...

Interview Questions

• convert 1/5 to decimal? then convert 3/5? he asked also about successful team and my rule? and unsuccessful team ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a brief prescreening with some basic electronics questions and some logic based questions. Then the actual interview was conducted by three people and they had several questions ranging from electrical circuit troubleshooting some math some chemistry questions and also the standard personality conflict type questions

Interview Questions

• What chemical is represented on the periodic table by W   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

Process is going on 2 months now, phone interview which lasted 30 minutes and consisted of math, behavioral, and technical questions. I am currently scheduled a Skype interview two weeks following the phone interview. The recruiters and managers are very friendly and use the phone interview to prep you for the face to face or online interview.

Interview Questions

• Convert 1/5 into a decimal.   1 Answer