Intel Corporation Manufacturing Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Manufacturing Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Intel Corporation

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Received a phone call from hiring manager and was asked to come in for an interview the following Friday evening. Interviewed with the hiring manager, another manager on the same shift, and an engineer. About 2 weeks later, received an offer in excess of my salary expectations.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you made a mistake at work, and explain the resolution to said mistake. Be specific, the more detail the better!   Answer Question
  • Have you ever worked in a manufacturing environment, or with heavy equipment?   Answer Question
  • Give an example of a time where you were forced to make a judgement call without input from a manager or supervisor. Explain the process behind making the decision you made.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Had an on-the-spot interview at a job fair. Was asked to provide experiences related to electronic and mechanic equipment maintenance. Was asked to answer technical questions relating to equipment troubleshooting

Interview Questions

• If you disagree with a superior/manager, how would you go about voicing your opinion?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in June 2019.

Interview

They give a brief overview of the benefits and an intro to Intel prior to interview. Lasts about an hour. Then an interview with 1 to 2 people for another hour. Interview questions are both technical and behavioral.

Interview Questions

• A situation where safety rules were not being followed?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Interview

I applied through a recruiter at my school and she had me send her a resume and apply online. after about a month they responded and now I have an interview scheduled in a week.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Bliss, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Fort Bliss, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

Very professional, Equal Opportunity Oriented and the Interviewer was a great example of what the organization stands for. Intel also may have displayed the best presentation to the organization out of all the other companies that were at the Career Summit.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

The interview process was about what I would expect from a large company.they ask you questions and give you scenarios for you to respond to. Overall it wasnt easy but it wasnt hard either.

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Interview

First contact was after 2 weeks since original application. Invited to Rush Event in a couple of weeks. Not sure what that entails. I will update once I find out myself. Wish me luck!

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in March 2019.

Interview

After application submission, it's waiting on a recruiter to review and contact you to set up the Intel onsite interview. Once the interview process is complete, they will contact you again in 1 to 3 weeks in regards to an offer letter. Accept the offer letter and they email you some important information to complete prior to the orientation day.

Interview Questions

• Barriers in previous environments and how I worked through them.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in March 2019.

Interview

Performance, and knowledge based interview. Asked to answer question based on knowledge of equipment trouble shooting and general trouble shooting. Tool usage and test equipment knowledge. Management and a Sr. Technician asked general interview questions and evaluated to see if your a fit with company culture.

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

First got a 15 min call discussing various things to make sure I still want to come in for an interview. Scheduled interview for a week later. In person interview had 10 or less behavioral questions and then maybe 5 super easy technical ones. All the reviewers were nice. Took about 45 min to an hour.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a different opinion than a coworker and what did you say or do?   Answer Question