Intel Corporation Manufacturing Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Manufacturing Technician Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.7

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Applied after employee referral, after one week a recruiter called me and she explained Intel interview process... after one week the operation Manager called me and asked few math and behavioral questions...

Interview Questions

• convert 1/5 to decimal? then convert 3/5? he asked also about successful team and my rule? and unsuccessful team ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a brief prescreening with some basic electronics questions and some logic based questions. Then the actual interview was conducted by three people and they had several questions ranging from electrical circuit troubleshooting some math some chemistry questions and also the standard personality conflict type questions

Interview Questions

• What chemical is represented on the periodic table by W   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

Process is going on 2 months now, phone interview which lasted 30 minutes and consisted of math, behavioral, and technical questions. I am currently scheduled a Skype interview two weeks following the phone interview. The recruiters and managers are very friendly and use the phone interview to prep you for the face to face or online interview.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

I started with an email asking if I was still interested with a position with Intel by a recruiter. I replied and within a week, I received another email from a hiring manager asking if I was available for a phone screening. A couple days (2-4 days) later, I had my phone screening asking basic electronic questions. I was then asked to come in for a face to face interview which was another week. The interview consists of electronic/process technical questions & behavioral questions. I was then asked if I would be interested in an offer, in which I accepted. I am now waiting for the HR department to contact me with my salary & official offer letter, which has been now over two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Give me an instance where you and a coworker had a disagreement and how did you handle the situation to come out with the best outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Escondido, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online and revived and email a few days later asking if I would be available for a phone screen. Phone screen consisted of behavior and technical questions. Was offered a second interview through video conference. More behavior and technical questions as well as giving a brief history of my back ground.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

For forthcoming on positions available. Able to answer all questions I had.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

Interviews were interesting. I was referred and called the next day by two reciter who passed my resume on the the hiring manager. I received a call back to set up an interview and I'm still waiting on the dates.. I hear it is a highly technical interview nonetheless.

Interview Questions

• Why intel? What careers are you interested in? Other behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in October 2016.

Interview

Phone interview by the manager on topics about technical aspects of the job and some behavioural questions. The manager also talk about the background of the position and its future progression in the company. It lasted for about 35 minutes and told to be contacted after two to three weeks for further selection process.

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Interview

Apply online and I received a week later a phone interview. It took about 25 minutes. Questions were mainly on basic electronic and behavioral questions. The interviewer also laid out the work schedule.

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview
    Applied online and within a few days got asked to do a phone screen. They went through information about the job and what it entails as well as the schedule. They asked a five behavioral questions related to previous experience situations.

Interview Questions

• When was a time when you faced a problem that was ambiguous?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in September 2016.

Interview

I have applied for the position of Manufacturing technician on the company website and received an e-mail for a phone screen after 2 weeks. Attended the phone screen which took almost 50 minutes and consisted of behavioural and technical questions( basics of electronics, working and operation principles) and experiences had before. After 4 months received another e-mail for an in person interview at the intel campus. The interview lasted for 30 minutes and was the same pattern as of the phone interview . Had previously prepared question paper (mathematical problems) and had to solve two questions. Now waiting for the next step.

Interview Questions

• define the word diversity and how is it applicable at work?   1 Answer