Intel Corporation Marketing Manager Interview Questions in Santa Clara, CA | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Marketing Manager Interview Questions in Santa Clara, CA

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Be as proactive as u can. Talk to people, ask for an interview with the hiring manager, talk to his staff/admin, find what are looking for before going to the formal interview. Come prepared with at least 3 STAR examples. Prepare GREAT questions to ask. Follow up with personal handwritten notes of thanks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

Mostly behavioral interview. They're not really into brain teasers/puzzles.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in December 2008.

Interview

Interview came about through personal contact. Started with phone interviews with hiring manager and team members. Some group interviews. I actually interviewed for two positions within Intel at the same time, by chance. The most important thing about Intel is that they believe an employee or candidate will be able to change job descriptions within a certain range of fields. This leads to better opportunities for the candidate and for the company.

Interview Questions

• Not too many difficult questions. Most challenging questions came from potential peers, trying to understand how I would fit with the team.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not too much room for negotiation. Advise that candidates talk to friends within Intel to better understand Grade structure, salary, and bonus target system.