Intel Corporation Microprocessor Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Microprocessor Design Engineer Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in October 2010.

Interview

I got a phone interview which was absolutely technical from the very start and lasted for 1 hour and 10 minutes or so. Topics like Comp Arch, Logic Design, VLSI concepts, Memory etc were covered. The on-site consisted of 6 rounds and were mostly stress interviews.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Microprocessor Design Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2011.

Interview

It consisted of regular technical questions CMOS, NAND, Timing analysis and Computer Architecture - Cache memories, associativity.

Interview Questions

• Computer Architecture question on types of associativity in caches, pipelining concepts   Answer Question

Microprocessor Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in April 2011.

Interview

I had a phone interview of around 50 mins covering digital design, comp arch, projects and resume. Got through it and went onsite. Onsite had 6 interview rounds with one interview for each subject like design, circuit, comp arch etc (was a new grad position). People were very helpful.