Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Oregon | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Oregon

Updated May 27, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oregon City, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Oregon City, OR).

Interview

Sent my resume through a contact there. The Hiring manager emailed saying he would like to talk to me, but did not set a time or date. Called me unexpectedly two days later late at Night. Nothing specific questions asked.

Interview Questions

• My research interests. I tried my best to focus on the semiconductor process. But he would not give me anything specific to talk more about. Talked for like 10 mins and gone. No courtesy even to email back.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in October 2012.

Interview

First submitted my resume to a recruiter in the job fair. Got a call from a hiring manager after 3-4 weeks. Scheduled for a phone interview or better to say screening. The interview was mainly focused on some general question about my research. I got the feeling, the manager hardly follows what I am explaining. I stopped a number of time to make sure the manager understood what I am explaining. There were not any challenging technical question. One of managers asked me about my approach for a problem solving. I gave a relevant example to the job background. They some other behavioral questions. Finally asked for questions. I asked three questions and manager had hard time to answer any of them. After a week received an email about they are not considering me anymore.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Interview

First was Phone Screen interview with member of hiring group. A couple days later, invited for on-site interview. The on-site interview consisted of four 1-hr 1:1 interviews.

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in April 2009.

Interview

Numerous interviews, but quick decision making and efficient on-boarding

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

I received an email from the hiring manager directly inquiring about if I am still looking for employment and whether I could schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was set for about a week later and covered basic questions about my graduate project and a few behavioral questions also. A few days later I was emailed to schedule an on-site interview for around a week later (it was very short notice) but luckily I could be flexible.

The on-site interview consisted of three 2:1 interviews and three 1:1 interviews going over both technical and behavioral questions, but in my case it was mostly technical questions because I am a Master's EE student. I also was not required to give a presentation since I was not a Ph.D. candidate. The technical questions all came from my resume, so as long as you are confident with what is on your resume you will be fine. A large majority of the behavioral questions I was asked I actually had prepped for thanks to this website, so it was not too difficult to come up with examples. They focus heavily on your knowledge of equipment that you have used and their operating principles/theories so be very prepared for that.

Interview Questions

• Please note all of these questions corresponded to different projects from my resume and no question (in my opinion) came out of left field
      -Describe the process flow of a MEMS pressure sensor
      -Draw the diagram of a SEM
      -Explain how ebeam evaporation deposition works along with a diagram
      -Explain the operating theory of a Mass Flow Controller
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Able to work with starting date, salary is non-negotiable.

PTD Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in July 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume to a hiring manager who sent email to the department. Got a phone interview request through email in a month or so. Scheduled for a phone interview and got an invite for on-site interview in two weeks. The on-site interview was a full day with one-on-one interviews with an 1-hr seminar about my research in graduate school.

Graduate Technical Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR).

Interview

Phone interview. it takes about 45 min. Asked related to the computer architecture basics to deep.
    it is difficult but got the job offer. Asked on c language questions and the interviewer is cool and we had a good chat in the phone,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in January 2016.

Interview

I had a telephone interview for 30mins mostly asking about my research projects and said I will hear from them soon.
    They asked few question on my analytical skills by how I came up with the conclusions on my research thesis.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you will be right fit for this position?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in July 2010.

Interview

I submited my resumee and cover letter to companys website. Then weeks letter I got this e-mail, which was saying that I was schedule for phone interview on this date and time. Interview lasted less than 5 minites. I was a personal question. And the guy old me if I am selected for further interview, I will receive a call from him again. Never get a call back then.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in November 2010.

Interview

What is the difference between combinational and sequential logic? Draw the cross section of MOSFET. What does it mean for FET to be in saturation, how to bias device as such? What are some ways devices can fail? Some simple statistics/probability questions.

Interview Questions

• Draw the cross section of a MOSFET. What is saturation regime? How to bias device as such. Where is the bulk connection? What does it do?   1 Answer