Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Oregon | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Oregon

Updated Mar 22, 2017

Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in November 2016.

Interview

2 rounds of phone screen followed by an on-site at Hillsboro facility. Standard interview process (1 panel interview followed by several 1 on 1s) with focus on verification and digital design. Good team and slightly selective.

Interview Questions

• Black-box vs white box testing, techniques used while verifying designs, system verilog constructs related to verification, UVM OVM etc   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR).

Interview

At the beginning, I was asked my availability for an interview but later on it was changed that I will need to take first a technical assessment in Codility.

Interview Questions

• There were 2 problems at Codility in a language of their choice.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

I went to an Intel info section at school and had and 1 on 1 campus interview. Then, the manager emailed me and we did a phone interview two months later. I was invited for an on site interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience when you disagree with your manager, and how do you resolve it?   Answer Question
    • A deadline is due and you know you will miss it, how do you negotiate for an extension or what did you do?   Answer Question
    • Describe an experience when you changed someone's behavior.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself   Answer Question
    • Show me your seminar slides and describe your project in 10 minutes.   Answer Question

Job duty is dull, and locks in for ten years to be an expert in one thing. Also concern of layoff and unable to deliver for the high expectations.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in March 2016.

Interview

Very informal and relaxing. Intel is a data company full of data nerds. Come prepared to back up all your accomplishments with specific examples and metrics. Having previous experience in job role applying for is valuable - even if it is a stretch and you know it - doesn't matter show how you have the potential and proven track record to perform and learn quickly.

Interview Questions

• How have you shown cross-group or company collaboration in previous roles?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

Process is going on 2 months now, phone interview which lasted 30 minutes and consisted of math, behavioral, and technical questions. I am currently scheduled a Skype interview two weeks following the phone interview. The recruiters and managers are very friendly and use the phone interview to prep you for the face to face or online interview.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in December 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume online. That resume got picked up by a manager and he contacted me. I had two phone interviews, one with the manager and other with his team member. These two interview took almost two hours in total. After 2 weeks or so, I got reply from the manager that I have been selected. The HR staff processed my offer after that. The whole process took almost 2 months.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

Two round interview with different members of the team. Both focused on technical questions, with first round being computer science specific knowledge and the second being focused more on problem solving and brain teasers. The first was a phone screening and the second was a live interview. The second was a lot of fun :)

Waiting for an offer

Process TD Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

Phone screen -- 15 mins
    On site: interview: 1 hour presentation to a panel. later hour long 1:1 behavioral interview with 5 different people.
    Takes about a month to get an offer

Interview Questions

• One lighter rubber ball amongst the population of 8 balls. Given Roberval balance find the light weight ball in least possible attempts.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in January 2017.

Interview

I started with an email asking if I was still interested with a position with Intel by a recruiter. I replied and within a week, I received another email from a hiring manager asking if I was available for a phone screening. A couple days (2-4 days) later, I had my phone screening asking basic electronic questions. I was then asked to come in for a face to face interview which was another week. The interview consists of electronic/process technical questions & behavioral questions. I was then asked if I would be interested in an offer, in which I accepted. I am now waiting for the HR department to contact me with my salary & official offer letter, which has been now over two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Give me an instance where you and a coworker had a disagreement and how did you handle the situation to come out with the best outcome?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR).

Interview

The whole interview took 1-2 month before they finally reach me at phone call screen. After this, it was a 1 day long onsite interview with group of scientists and engineers for discussion.

Interview Questions

• How are you gonna contribute to Intel/our group?   1 Answer