Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

Updated Feb 20, 2017

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

I receive the phone interview and after one month I got an onsite calling. That calling was continuing around 40 mins. The staff is fine but do ask some technical question but some behavior question.

Interview Questions

• Why your GPA is not 4.0?
      Tell me about yourself.
      Can you say something about tour research?
      How you know about us?
      Why you want to come here?
      Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

They were progressive interviews with multiple people. Progressive because the interviews started as technical, then the questioning progressed to mostly behavioral though some technical questioning finally there was the chance to show if you might be a good personality fit.

Production Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

2 managers, mostly questions about how problems/issues were dealt with. Some skill questions about software I had used in previous position. A couple safety questions and the role of safety and quality in the job. Questions about cleanroom protocol and dress.

Interview Questions

• What one thing were you most proud of in your last position?   1 Answer

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through a referral and after one week there was an initial phone screening. Next there was another phone interview where the manager asked me about my background and resume. The last round was supposed to be an onsite interview but was changed to a Skype interview. The questions asked were on Java OOPs concepts. Overall it was a good experience.

Process TD Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in December 2015.

Interview

went in early in the morning and was interviewed by 8 people. All of them were from the three teams under an area manager. They were super nice and friendly. Also give a 30 min presentation on one of the past projects. After that went out for lunch with some of the employees. The afternoon was the same thing and it ended around 3:30.

Marketing Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I was referred by a current employee for an open position. The hiring manager called me for a 30/minute phone screen, which she talked most of the entire time. She was very scattered and could not articulate the needs and demands of the job. I didn't hear anything for two weeks, then got an email from her to contact another employee in the department for a second interview. That interview went well, but the questions posed to me were still...in my opinion...irrelevant to the position. Then, two weeks after that interview, I got an email from the hiring manager saying that they had "changed directions with the position." I'm not surprised, as it seems like the position was newly created and they didn't know what they wanted to do with it. I never talked to a recruiter at the company, so I'm not quite sure if this is the correct process to get hired at Intel, or if it's because I knew somebody there and was able to circumvent the human resources department. Either way, I would've loved to have worked there, but it seems like this entire department is going through some changes right now and it's probably best that I didn't move forward with the job. I know that Intel get thousands of resumes each day, but I was really surprised by the unprofessionalism of this process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you create a communications strategy.   Answer Question

Backend Physical Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call a week later. I have a project on Cadence Encounter on my Resume and I was asked to explain the flow. I was then asked to elaborate each step in detail. There were follow up questions based on my explanation. The interviewer was helpful when I stalled and gave me a few hints.

Interview Questions

• Asked in detail about the encounter tool and the APR process and some perl scripting questions   Answer Question

Rtl Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

I have applied online on intel website. i got email from the manager and after 2 week he setup telephonic interview. He told me on email that he may ask technical question.

Interview Questions

• what is metastable state in flipflop? what tool you have use for synthesis? what is setup time and hold time? how you can solve setup and hold violations?   Answer Question

Senior Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview, Followed by on-site, The whole process took 2 weeks.
    The onsite interview included 7 interviews in total, one after the other in a very busy schedule. They also ask me to do a one hour interview about my research.
    The interviewers were nice and friendly but the whole thing felt rush.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Met me in lobby and took me into a small room. Individually interviewed with several different high-up engineers separately. Process was about 2.5-3 hours total. They all asked me some conceptual questions, experience and behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Describe parsing sets of data using excel and storing the parsed data into a proper data structure.   Answer Question
    • Pros and cons of C/C++   Answer Question
    • Dealing with a bad group member & resolution   Answer Question
    • Resume questions, experience, how it will be helpful for their group   Answer Question
    • Things I've built, what languages, why, what I learned   Answer Question