Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

2.9

222 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in November 2015.

Interview

After a phone interview in October, I had a site interview at Intel's large Fab operation in Chandler, AZ. To start, they gave a presentation about the company and benefits before an afternoon of interviews. Was just two interviews of an hour each with a mix of technical and behavioral questions. The interviewers were friendly and everyone involved in the process seemed very proud to work for Intel, which is good to hear.

Backend Physical Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a call a week later. I have a project on Cadence Encounter on my Resume and I was asked to explain the flow. I was then asked to elaborate each step in detail. There were follow up questions based on my explanation. The interviewer was helpful when I stalled and gave me a few hints.

Interview Questions

• Asked in detail about the encounter tool and the APR process and some perl scripting questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

I underwent a phone screening at Chandler location. Got a call within a week for a face-to-face interview on site. The interview was from 8 am to 1 pm. Lunch was provided.

Intel Finance MBA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Tempe, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through my graduate school's online portal and was selected to interview. Two-hour interview was conducted on campus; I spent the first hour with one recruiter and the second hour with a different Intel rep. For the first 45 minutes of each hour, the interviewer asked a wide range of questions (both behavioral and finance-specific), then gave me 15 minutes to ask questions.

I received a follow-up email about one week later to say that I had not been selected for employment.

Interview Questions

• Q: (Finance specific example) Why is EVA a better measure than ROI for calculating the economic value of a new initiative?   1 Answer

Hard IP Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

There was a phone screening for 3 hours, where 3 members of the team interviewed for an hour each. There were lot of technical questions about my projects. There was a personality quiz for about half an hour asking about how I work in a team etc. The interviewers started with the basics and gradually moved in depth.

Interview Questions

• How is delay affected by Vth and Mobility with respect to temperature?
      General discussion about my projects   Answer Question

Rtl Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

I have applied online on intel website. i got email from the manager and after 2 week he setup telephonic interview. He told me on email that he may ask technical question.

Interview Questions

• what is metastable state in flipflop? what tool you have use for synthesis? what is setup time and hold time? how you can solve setup and hold violations?   Answer Question

Component Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

first round was a phone interview. basic questions about transistor functioning, academic projects, asic design flow, setup hold violations. the questions are basic and simple. It lasted not more than 30 minutes. i had good design experience but did not understand why did they rejected

Senior Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

Onsite interview. But they never sent me an agenda. So on the interview day, I didn't even know when I would give a presentation or who would interview me or how many people I would expect to talk to. The interview started with one on one interview. (strange, isn't it?) After I interviewed with all managers and director, my host took me to another building to interview with VP. But VP didn't show up. So my host took me back and then I gave an 1 hour presentation to 3 people (my host, a manager and my HM). The manager asked me a lot of unrelated background questions. I don't work in that area. I don't know all the answers. But he kept asking even I told him I was not working in that area. HM was not even listening. Her computer had some problems that she could not even login. So she was dealing with that computer all time long till the end of my presentation. Very unprofessional! After I came back, I sent a thank you letter to everyone, but didn't hear back. After 4 weeks, I sent out a followup to HM, and didn't hear back. Another week later, I received a rejection email sent by the application system.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

Received a call to confirm a day and time to arrange a phone interview. The phone interview, I thought, was terrible. The interviewer didn't seem interested based on his tone (seemed distracted and rushed). Oddly enough, I was called in for an in-person interview really quick (within a week or less). This was composed of a series of four interviews over the course of four hours. None of the questions were technical or related to the position, but more along the lines of behavioral and similar. I left firmly believing I had the position but was called a week later that I didn't get it.

I'm honestly a very shy and anxious-ridden person and didn't feel the interviews were that bad. Just be prepared for a long day/half day, be able to answer questions quickly, etc.

This whole process took about two weeks. I think this was because I had an employee referral.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when...how would you handle this or that...   Answer Question

Senior Packaging Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview, Followed by on-site, The whole process took 2 weeks.
    The onsite interview included 7 interviews in total, one after the other in a very busy schedule. They also ask me to do a one hour interview about my research.
    The interviewers were nice and friendly but the whole thing felt rush.