Intel Corporation Platform Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Platform Architect Interview Questions

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

An HR specialist contacted me right after I applied online. He sent specific list of questions related to product marketing, solution engineering, project scope, size etc. Next the group director reached out by email and scheduled 1 hour phone interview with 2 experienced architects. It was 100% technical. Big part of the interview was explaining design, architecture and solution strategy within infrastructure of prior project experience. Last 10 minutes I was asked to define some well known terms - some text book questions.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my past project design, architecture, analytics used in the industrial automation area in power distribution - they asked me to give very specific project architecture details.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in August 2010.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me and assisted me in every step of the process. She provided clear information on job, location, compensation, and benefits. The recruiter did the initial phone interview to see if the job and I were a match.

I was flown in for a days worth of 1:1 interviews including a group panel. The questions were fair.

One week later I was given a job offer including a sign on bonus and relocation package. Over the next week I negotiated with my previous employer and Intel. My previous employer countered the Intel offer, Intel countered back with a modification to the bonus and relocation package.

Upon my acceptance of the Intel offer. I had 3 days to get a drug test and accept the request for a background check.

Two weeks later I was confirmed for employment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate the job position (i.e. what level I'd start at), salary, sign-on bonus, and relocation package. The job level and compensation was slightly higher than what my previous employer would provide. The sign on bonus essentially covered the options and stock I'd lose from my previous employer.

However because of the bad housing market, the relocation package was very important and I was able to get the benefits extended over a longer period of time.

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in May 2010.

Interview

Intel flew me in for a one day interview. This was for a senior level position and consisted mostly of non-technical questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A human resources person was my interface to the company. They were very responsive and returned phone calls immediately. I was given a fair offer, I countered, they recountered, and I accepted.

Platform Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in August 2008.

Interview

regular interview with HR, then recruiter, then peers.

Interview Questions

• when can you move to California   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation