Intel Corporation Post Silicon Validation Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Post Silicon Validation Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Post Silicon Validation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in January 2015.

Interview

Computer Architecture, Programming, Basic computer hardware related questions. Medium difficulty level. Interviewer also asked general IQ based questions. It started with a normal conversation in which interviewer asked about the availability, CPT/OPT, relocation interests etc. Then he started with computer hardware, architecture, programming and mental ability questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Austin, TX).

Interview

Had the interview from 9am to 3pm. Lunch with recruiters.
    questions in computer architecture, assembly languages- 8086, c language (linked lists and pointers), low power vlsi and question related to my projects and thesis work.

Interview Questions

• draw the soc for one of the project i did   1 Answer

Negotiation

Really good place to start off with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Basic questions.
    Had 4 rounds. Software, computer Architecture, Debugging, HR.
    Software: basic definitions of static, friend, virtual etc; Couple of programs: to find if a given number is a power of 2, linked list, advantages and disadvantages
    Architecture: Divide by 2 counter, Cache coherency protocol, to draw Computer system
    Debugging: simple debugging questions related to project and internship work

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews; first one was focused on my resume, second one was about my familiarity with MSExcel, Signal Integrity and Programming. I was then asked to come for a 1-1 on site, lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Convert a decimal number into binary form.   1 Answer
    • Find the frequency of the wave that was displayed at the O-Scope   1 Answer
    • Difference between while and do-while loops.   1 Answer
    • What is the 3rd harmonic?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None, this was for a contractual position.