Intel Corporation Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Process Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2017

254 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Phone screening with hiring manager, followed by onsite interview. Back to back 1:1 interviews with 1 hour presentation in between and 2 hour lunch break with Intel employees. Mixed of technical questions on PhD research and situational question.

Interview Questions

• Go over resume, Explain a time in grad school where you encountered technical challenge   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Formal and very professional. Intel takes care of dedicating time from their managers (very busy people) to talk to you and ask you questions directly as a panel. They also meet with you in person using a 1:1 format to discuss different areas of specialty.

Interview Questions

• Physics questions, technical questions, team management questions   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

2 phone screening interview with onsite after that, talked with 8 persons 1 hr for each
    1 hr presentation. lots of behavior question. talk about your research and how much you know about the skill required.

Anonymous Employee in Ocotillo, Maricopa, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Ocotillo, Maricopa, AZ) in January 2013.

Interview

1. Phone screen
    2. Phone interview
    3. On-site interview
    4. Final offer and acceptance
    Overall, process was fair and went smoothly. All of the interviewers were professional and very knowledgeable about their roles.

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in December 2014.

Interview

Behavioral interview process. Several people in the room and the questions jumped all over the place. No sense of order or process but they may be doing that to catch you off guard. Not AT ALL impressed.

Interview Questions

• Lots of SENSELESS situational questions. I felt like the appropriate response to most of the questions would be ..... REALLY?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in October 2012.

Interview

Step 1: Phone interview- mostly behavioral question
    Step 2: If successful in step 1, you'll be invited for an onsite interview. This is a full day interview and can be pretty exhausting. Questions asked by different interviewer will comprise of both the behavioral and problem solving type.
    Step 3: You'll hear back confirm if your interview was successful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online for the position of Process Engineer at Portland, Oregon. One of the managers called me to set up a phone interview and gave me a few time slots he was available. I chose the earliest one. The phone interview lasted about an hour and was fairly detailed. I was questioned on everything I had put on my resume along with some behavior-based questions.

Interview Questions

• What has been the most exciting part of your research so far?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied via online - hiring manager called, asked about current job role, after 2 weeks face to face interview. Questions asked on behavioral scenarios, how to handle difficult situations, a lots of technical questions. Questions on how manufacturing tools work, how to handle broken tools, root cause analysis - problem solving techniques....

Interview Questions

• Questions on current roles, troubleshooting and working in teams   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leixlip (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Leixlip (Ireland)) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied for the role, 3 months later got a phone call asking if I was still interested and could I come for an interview. Interview was at leixlip, had 2 one to one interviews each lasting for about an hour. Had to complete technical diagrams, asked a lot of technical questions about their processes, etc. Also a lot of STAR questions about how did you deal with something that went wrong?, etc.

Interview Questions

• Can you talk me through all the processes required in wafer manufacturing?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in November 2015.

Interview

After a phone interview in October, I had a site interview at Intel's large Fab operation in Chandler, AZ. To start, they gave a presentation about the company and benefits before an afternoon of interviews. Was just two interviews of an hour each with a mix of technical and behavioral questions. The interviewers were friendly and everyone involved in the process seemed very proud to work for Intel, which is good to hear.