Intel Corporation Process Engineer Interview Questions in Santa Clara, CA | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Process Engineer Interview Questions in Santa Clara, CA

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

Phone interview (30 minutes). Very light questions. Had a phone call the next day for a site interview. Questions emphasized personality. The only technical questions involved my previous work/research. Everyone was very polite and professional, from talent acquisition to senior engineers. The process moved fast. Two days after submitting my application, I received a phone call. The next day I had a "technical screen". I was called the next day to schedule an on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Providing alternative solutions to my research (i.e. propose experiments with elemental analysis).   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

Review resume frst then pick 2-3 candidates for the phone interview. With a minor technical questions, pick 1-2 persons for the on-site interview. During the onsite interview, mostly see the behavior and potential whether he/she can co-work with team members.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be a tool owner as a process engineer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Pretty nice group leader, the manager is kinda pushing. Take only one week from 1st phone call to get the offer. Two 15min phone interview. 5-6h on site. Already got a lot of info and warning from the manager about the hard work >=9h per day and on-call forever.... we'll see.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

on going