Intel Corporation Product Development Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Intel Corporation

2.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 49 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (United States) in Nov 2020

Interview

Applied online at Intel. Got an email from talent manager (HR_) next day requesting a phone interview for the following day. Phone interview was just basic describe yourself and work experience. Then 5 hours later got a call from the hiring manager himself asking for phone interview right then and there. Rescheduled for the next day. Due to the sudden nature of these interviews I had very little tine to review all my digital and MOSFET basics.

Interview Questions
  • What is setup and hold time, how to fix them. Describe D flip flop and describe full state diagram. How does temp affect MOSFET Vth. Fault analysis questions
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Austin, TX) in Oct 2020

Interview

I applied online, received a phone call from a recruiter a couple weeks later about forwarding my resume to a couple groups and what my areas of interest were. A week or two later I received a random phone call from an engineer and conducted a phone interview. Later I had a video call interview for hour and half. I spent all weekend preparing but had nothing to go on beside the conversation and the job description. I did my best with a whiteboard I brought and downloading their proprietary Skype software but the interviewer didn't seem that interested in my responses. I waited a week and sent thank you to interviewer and was immediately rejected. Never send thank you.

Interview Questions
  • Draw a CMOS inverter schematic
  • Draw a CMOS NAND gate schematic
  • You have only 2-bit comparator, draw a circuit with 4 input and 4 output that sort highest to lowest
  • Write pseudocode for sort algorithm given an array of numbers
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Dublin, Dublin) in Sep 2020

Interview

The interview was very informal. C and C++ skills were tested in the interview by asking some basic question and the differences between the languages. Microelectronics knowledge was also tested. Everything went fine and good.

Interview Questions
Intel Corporation
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ireland
Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Ireland)

Interview

Straight forward interview. It focused mainly on basic knowledge of statistics (standard deviation, median and mean), semiconductors and pn junctions and the physics behind them and one coding question where you could answer using any coding language.

Interview Questions
Intel Corporation
Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Sacramento, CA) in Dec 2019

Interview

I have applied same day the job was posted through the workday portal , two days later a hiring manager scheduled time for interview later they put me on hold followed by another manager disusing with me after two weeks very next day i got the information check.

Interview Questions
  • Projects related to testing and validation since the job is related to that nature
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Dublin, Dublin) in Sep 2019

Interview

1. Phone Interview(Technical and behavioural) Semiconductor basic questions, CV related questions and data analysis related questions. 2. On site interview(Technical and behavioural) Semiconductor basic questions, CV related questions and data analysis related questions.

Interview Questions
  • Semiconductor basic questions, CV related questions and data analysis related questions.
Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in Nov 2018

Interview

2 phone interview and an onsite superday. I was able to meet all the important managers on the superday and they were all super friendly. The had behavior and technical although the technical portion was not extremely challenging

Interview Questions
  • some simple hardware and software questions
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Intel Corporation (United States)

Interview

Applied through employee referral & was scheduled a 1 hour phone interview. The interview was based on my resume & was asked to explain about any software project you did. Was asked questions on CMOS hardware & its basics. Also asked to explain a c code. Was asked few tricky logical reasoning questions which were quite hard.

Interview Questions
Intel Corporation
Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Jose, CA) in Aug 2018

Interview

I interviewed at Intel, San Jose. I was referred to this position and I got a call two days later asking me to set up a phone interview. A week later I had a second phone interview and the next day I was invited for an onsite interview. The process was pretty quick since they were looking for someone to join immediately. I got the offer the very next week following my onsite interview.

Interview Questions
Intel Corporation
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in Jun 2018

Interview

2 rounds. First was a phone call involving few technical questions and behavioral questions. Next was an onsite interview. 3 hours 3 interviews. It was more of a discussion than grilling. Involved technical questions, statistics, logical reasoning and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Techincal: Memories, digital logic, computer architecture, C++/Python/Perl coding ( just the logic mainly)
Viewing 1 - 10 of 49