Intel Corporation Product Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Product Development Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Intel Corporation

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hudson, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with 6 different people for about an hour each. They all had they're own set of questions mostly programming in c++ and some basic digital design type question. Overall the process took about 7 hours. I recommend brushing up on basic c++ programming and finite state machine design.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview Process Started off with a phone interview in late April.
    Interviewer asked a series questions on
    1: DFT Techniques
    2: PERL/TK
    3: PCI Express
    I was able to answer all questions satisfactorily.

I was shortlisted for FM Rush Interviews in Early June.

The Interview consisted of 3 rounds of technical questions and behavioral from Senior Technical staff.

First round basically consisted of DFT Basics and How I can perform SCAN techniques on different chips and some behavioral questions.
    Second Round consisted of technical questions related to various lab bench testing devices like Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers and Functional waveform generators. The interviewer also asked some questions on various projects I have done in my Master's relating to the use of lab equipment and a few questions regarding Jitter an eye patterns were asked.
    Third Round concerned with device physics, basic circuit design questions and in-depth analysis of some of my projects was done.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Austin, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by their HR Staffing consultant and was asked to send my resume if I was interested. I sent my resume and was then contacted for a phone interview. The phone interview lasted for an hour and was then invited for their onsite interview. It was an event called RUSH which consisted of 5 hour interview by 9 people from 3 different teams. I got the result after 3 days.

Interview Questions

• You are from Communications background. Why are you interested in this job position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone screen basic logic design questions, after three weeks of phone screen got call for onsite. Five rounds computer architecture, logic design, perl/python, basic SV, basic Verilog, basic problem solving questions from manager.

Interview Questions

• MEOSI protocol, flip flop conversions, decoders, perl coding , file handling, reg ex, lunch round with team, last round with manager for basic problem solving skills, probability and some computer architecture basic problems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Jose, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

I interviewed at Intel, San Jose. I was referred to this position and I got a call two days later asking me to set up a phone interview. A week later I had a second phone interview and the next day I was invited for an onsite interview.
    The process was pretty quick since they were looking for someone to join immediately. I got the offer the very next week following my onsite interview.

Product Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Applied through employee referral & was scheduled a 1 hour phone interview. The interview was based on my resume & was asked to explain about any software project you did. Was asked questions on CMOS hardware & its basics. Also asked to explain a c code. Was asked few tricky logical reasoning questions which were quite hard.

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in November 2018.

Interview

2 phone interview and an onsite superday. I was able to meet all the important managers on the superday and they were all super friendly. The had behavior and technical although the technical portion was not extremely challenging

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online in January 2018 and Had a phone interview of 38 mins in April. They asked basic questions regarding memory storage cell structures, MOSFET and BJT comparison, some basic statistics questions and questions regarding the resume.
    Then got a call the next day to setup an onsite interview at Intel’s Folsom office for 3 hours with 4 interviewers.
    First round was behavioral with some questions regarding the resume.
    Second round was computer architecture with some data structures questions on the side.
    Third round was why intel and waveform debugging and statistical analysis using root cause analysis
    Fourth round was analog and setup and hold time analysis
    Still waiting on the result

Interview Questions

• How to debug setup and hold time on silicon?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

2 rounds.
    First was a phone call involving few technical questions and behavioral questions.
    Next was an onsite interview. 3 hours 3 interviews. It was more of a discussion than grilling. Involved technical questions, statistics, logical reasoning and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Techincal: Memories, digital logic, computer architecture, C++/Python/Perl coding ( just the logic mainly)   1 Answer

Product Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2014.

Interview

Intern to Full time conversion. Recruiter called to set up time. There were 3 people for a 1 hour interview slot. They had 3 positions, 2 software, 3 hardware. I was interested in Software position. That involved scripting (perl/python). They asked basic interview questions. I got an offer the very next week for 3 month intern position, they extended it to 6 months. Soon after I got a full time position offer.