Intel Corporation Product Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Product Development Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Intel Corporation

2.9

Product Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2012.

Interview

was completely based on the job description and i could answer almost all questions .
behavioral round was tricky . i realized not to neglect this part .
 even tough i am not selected i am satisfied with my performance . got reply in june 2012

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR).

Interview

Questions on C, C++, Digital circuits, infant mortality rate, Vol-Voh and Vil-Vih related questions, some behavioral questions.

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview Process Started off with a phone interview in late April.
    Interviewer asked a series questions on
    1: DFT Techniques
    2: PERL/TK
    3: PCI Express
    I was able to answer all questions satisfactorily.

I was shortlisted for FM Rush Interviews in Early June.

The Interview consisted of 3 rounds of technical questions and behavioral from Senior Technical staff.

First round basically consisted of DFT Basics and How I can perform SCAN techniques on different chips and some behavioral questions.
    Second Round consisted of technical questions related to various lab bench testing devices like Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers and Functional waveform generators. The interviewer also asked some questions on various projects I have done in my Master's relating to the use of lab equipment and a few questions regarding Jitter an eye patterns were asked.
    Third Round concerned with device physics, basic circuit design questions and in-depth analysis of some of my projects was done.

Interview Questions

• What are SCAN and JTAG. techniques?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Austin, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by their HR Staffing consultant and was asked to send my resume if I was interested. I sent my resume and was then contacted for a phone interview. The phone interview lasted for an hour and was then invited for their onsite interview. It was an event called RUSH which consisted of 5 hour interview by 9 people from 3 different teams. I got the result after 3 days.

Interview Questions

• You are from Communications background. Why are you interested in this job position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hudson, MA) in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with 6 different people for about an hour each. They all had they're own set of questions mostly programming in c++ and some basic digital design type question. Overall the process took about 7 hours. I recommend brushing up on basic c++ programming and finite state machine design.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Why did you want to work at intel   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Austin, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone screen basic logic design questions, after three weeks of phone screen got call for onsite. Five rounds computer architecture, logic design, perl/python, basic SV, basic Verilog, basic problem solving questions from manager.

Interview Questions

• MEOSI protocol, flip flop conversions, decoders, perl coding , file handling, reg ex, lunch round with team, last round with manager for basic problem solving skills, probability and some computer architecture basic problems.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in November 2018.

Interview

2 phone interview and an onsite superday. I was able to meet all the important managers on the superday and they were all super friendly. The had behavior and technical although the technical portion was not extremely challenging

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Got Phone interview without notice but HM asked me about basic device physics and inverter.. followed by on-site with 5 1hr rounds, where they cover device physics, Logic, aptitude and programming.

Product Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in May 2015.

Interview

1 hr phone Interview: questions on basic logic, simple programming and semiconductor questions.
    Next round of interview: questions on statistics, transistor and diode characteristics, some more programming and lots of questions on my projects and work experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions on logic gates, conversion between binary, decimal, hexadecimal and octal systems, simple psuedo-codes etc.   Answer Question

Product Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Half day interview with senior managers.
    1-1 interview one person after another.
    Some questions are behavioral while others are technical
    They're not interested in what you know about the company in general
    You don't have to answer the questions too fast. Pause and think about them first

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to the company?
      Tell me an accomplishment which you are proud of?
      What was the most difficult thing that you faced in your previous job and what did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question