Intel Corporation Product Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Product Development Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Intel Corporation

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in June 2011.

Interview

Enter the campus and interview with several different people. Each will ask a flurry of questions, and it's almost like taking a verbal SAT exam. It's draining and the company is terrible about calling applicants back. It's important to review each of the skills listed in the job posting. Be on time, dress nicely, attempt to befriend interviewers because they will likely be working with you, and most of all, know how to solve problems in your field.

Interview Questions

• Make a c++ program to generate Fibonacci series.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Product Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Met at a career fair. Went to a networking dinner afterwards, and had an in-person, on-campus (school campus) interview the next morning. Waited between one and two weeks and had other offers coming up, so I told my recruiter and he notified me that I'm going to be getting an offer they just had to take care of some things on their end.

Interview Questions

• Programming question, statistics question, and logic question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online in January 2018 and Had a phone interview of 38 mins in April. They asked basic questions regarding memory storage cell structures, MOSFET and BJT comparison, some basic statistics questions and questions regarding the resume.
    Then got a call the next day to setup an onsite interview at Intel’s Folsom office for 3 hours with 4 interviewers.
    First round was behavioral with some questions regarding the resume.
    Second round was computer architecture with some data structures questions on the side.
    Third round was why intel and waveform debugging and statistical analysis using root cause analysis
    Fourth round was analog and setup and hold time analysis
    Still waiting on the result

Interview Questions

• How to debug setup and hold time on silicon?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

1 Phone Screen followed by 6 one hour interviews (5 technical and 1 behavioral). All the interviewers were very professional, friendly and helpful. The recruiter was also helpful and all expenses were paid.

Interview Questions

• Provide an overview Microprocessor Architecture-describing caching protocols.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Jose, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

The Interview conducted in November 2017. It was through reference.

The Phone interview was totally based on my previous experience. Next day I got an invitation for One to One Interview.

The Interview lasted for 4 hours. With four different interviewers with hiring manager as well.

The question was all conceptual nothing new.

STILL WAITING FOR RESULT FOR after 3 MONTH is completed still getting same reply that you are Consider for this position.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Jose, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

I interviewed at Intel, San Jose. I was referred to this position and I got a call two days later asking me to set up a phone interview. A week later I had a second phone interview and the next day I was invited for an onsite interview.
    The process was pretty quick since they were looking for someone to join immediately. I got the offer the very next week following my onsite interview.

Product Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Applied through employee referral & was scheduled a 1 hour phone interview. The interview was based on my resume & was asked to explain about any software project you did. Was asked questions on CMOS hardware & its basics. Also asked to explain a c code. Was asked few tricky logical reasoning questions which were quite hard.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

2 rounds.
    First was a phone call involving few technical questions and behavioral questions.
    Next was an onsite interview. 3 hours 3 interviews. It was more of a discussion than grilling. Involved technical questions, statistics, logical reasoning and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Techincal: Memories, digital logic, computer architecture, C++/Python/Perl coding ( just the logic mainly)   1 Answer

Product Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in November 2014.

Interview

Intern to Full time conversion. Recruiter called to set up time. There were 3 people for a 1 hour interview slot. They had 3 positions, 2 software, 3 hardware. I was interested in Software position. That involved scripting (perl/python). They asked basic interview questions. I got an offer the very next week for 3 month intern position, they extended it to 6 months. Soon after I got a full time position offer.

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chandler, AZ) in November 2018.

Interview

2 phone interview and an onsite superday. I was able to meet all the important managers on the superday and they were all super friendly. The had behavior and technical although the technical portion was not extremely challenging