Intel Corporation Product Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Product Development Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Intel Corporation

2.9

Product Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Applied through employee referral & was scheduled a 1 hour phone interview. The interview was based on my resume & was asked to explain about any software project you did. Was asked questions on CMOS hardware & its basics. Also asked to explain a c code. Was asked few tricky logical reasoning questions which were quite hard.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Jose, CA) in August 2018.

Interview

I interviewed at Intel, San Jose. I was referred to this position and I got a call two days later asking me to set up a phone interview. A week later I had a second phone interview and the next day I was invited for an onsite interview.
    The process was pretty quick since they were looking for someone to join immediately. I got the offer the very next week following my onsite interview.

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview has you sit in a conference room for several hours with different interviewers. You go over behavioral and technical questions and are gauged on your problem solving abilities. It's a mentally draining process, and requires the interviewee to be very familiar with the primary topics in the job description. If you're lucky, you get a call back. Sometimes Intel will never bother to call you back after an interview, and normally doesn't even respond to resume submissions, which may be frustrating.

Interview Questions

• How would you make a recursive fibonacci sequence in c++?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Champaign, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through my University career fair. I dropped my resume off to a recruiter whom just told me to apply to positions online. Later that night, I surprisingly received an email from another recruiter whom was handed my resume by the recruiter at the career fair for an interview. It was on-site and lasted roughly an hour with technical questions in the beginning and then finished off with some non-traditional behavioral questions. My interviewer told me I was going to receive an offer at the end of the interview. The process took roughly 3 weeks after the interview to finally receive my official offer. I ended up accepting the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

Interview

Enter the campus and interview with several different people. Each will ask a flurry of questions, and it's almost like taking a verbal SAT exam. It's draining and the company is terrible about calling applicants back. It's important to review each of the skills listed in the job posting. Be on time, dress nicely, attempt to befriend interviewers because they will likely be working with you, and most of all, know how to solve problems in your field.

Interview Questions

• Make a c++ program to generate Fibonacci series.   1 Answer

Product Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Met at a career fair. Went to a networking dinner afterwards, and had an in-person, on-campus (school campus) interview the next morning. Waited between one and two weeks and had other offers coming up, so I told my recruiter and he notified me that I'm going to be getting an offer they just had to take care of some things on their end.

Interview Questions

• Programming question, statistics question, and logic question.   Answer Question

Product Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

questions on c, digital design , analog design basics

Product Development Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in October 2010.

Interview

Met a recruiter at a campus career fair and was invited to an interview the following morning. The interview lasted about 45 minutes and consisted primarily of technical questions ranging from transistors to C programming. A week later, I was invited to come onsite for 2nd round interviews. The interviews lasted all morning and consisted of 4 40-minute interviews consecutively, all of which were technical. The interviews were followed by lunch with the interviewers and then a tour of the testing facilities.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I attempted to negotiate an extension for my offer deadline but they declined it.

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2015.

Interview

First I've got a phone interview and after I was invited to their premises, there I've been interviewed by three of their personnel at the same time and each of them would have a different set of questions. The interview lasted a little more than one hour. The main topics were your past experience (job or university), check your technical knowledge (few simple tasks on coding) and management of a few hypothetical situations (conflicting situations at work).

Interview Questions

• Tell one example of the conflict situation at your previous work and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bayan Lepas (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Bayan Lepas (Malaysia)) in October 2017.

Interview

The process take place from phone interview. Then it will proceed to face to face interview. They will send you confirmation letter and also medical check up list if you are hired for the team that you applied