Intel Corporation Production Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Piedras, PR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Las Piedras, PR) in September 2012.

Interview

Production Manager hide interview information. I applied to a Process Eng. job, posted on the newspaper, which I stapled to my resume and he pulled it out and started the production supervisor interview. After one month of work as production supervisor , a male was hired to fill the position of Process Eng. I felt discrimination against sex. Intel is an employer that discriminate against women.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work 24/7?   1 Answer

Negotiation

One way, on behalf of the company. I have no opportunity to state my desired salary. The hiring manager told me " it is my offer take it or leave". I was rushed to get a job because of my economic situation, so I had no choice.

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in March 2011.

Interview

I applied for a position with the Intel Kiryat Gat factory. I got a phone call from recruting to set up a phone interview with human resources. The HR interview reviewed my CV and asked a few questions about my level of experience. they pushed very hard to get an answer from me as to my salary expectations. I was told that 12K was reasonable for the position (maybe it was not).
    The next interview level was supposed to be a professional interview from the person or group I'd be working for and I did not get to that. I couldn't think of anything I did wrong so it must have been my CV.

Interview Questions