Intel Corporation QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation QA Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

Very flexible with me in interview scheduling. I was able to interview late in the day after my regular job. Multiple interview days, though. Also, very unclear which project I was interviewing for. Constant internal reorgs. Nobody seemed really happy working there.

Interview Questions

• On my second interview, I was asked in depth about my college experience and lack of degree, even though I had 19 years of industry experience and had never run into this issue before in a multitude of companies.   Answer Question

More exciting opportunities with better defined requirements and compensation elsewhere in the area.

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in May 2011.

Interview

Met many managers, but none of the team members. I was told what the project was going to be and the expectations. Being my first position at a really large company, I didn't really have enough background to ask anything that I would ask now, especially about working conditions, etc.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Bucharest (Romania)) in November 2010.

Interview

I was first contacted on Linkedin. The first phone interview was scheduled in 2 weeks and was more like a prescreening. No technical questions, only questions about previous experience, likes or dislikes (for example, "What is your favorite Linux distribution"). I received a positive response after a week and scheduled the face to face in another 2 weeks. The interview was behavioral with questions about previous experience, school experience and personal projects.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation in which you had to respect privacy or personal information.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate and it was a big mistake because the pay was very low and it did not change in 3 years almost at all.