Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 28, 2017

169 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

A hiring event was organised on site college graduates were invited to the same from all over the country.
    The event included 4 rounds of interviews with different teams looking for fresh talent.
    The event was planned well and applicants were made to feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• 1. Basics of C such as pointer based questions, difference between int *p and char *p   Answer Question
    • 2. Basics of Verilog / System Verilog. Eg: code for FIFO   Answer Question
    • 3. Analytical question. Given 2 containers of 4 and 9 gallons each, obtain water of exactly 6 gallons from an infinite source of water.   Answer Question

SSD Quality and Reliability Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Got a phone interview after speaking with a rep at my school and then about 3 weeks later was called for an onsite interview in Folsom, CA, had 5 interviews back to back.

Interview Questions

• - draw cross-section on nmos and explain how it works
      - Design a NAND gate using cmos
      - Design an inverter using cmos
      - Failure rate functions
      - NAND flash memory
      - How to find the total memory space used   Answer Question

Graphics Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

referred by an employee, took 1 day to get an phone interview and on the same day they told me to have an onsite interview. onsite interview had 5 parts, computer arch, verification software and logic design and one behavioral, each round took 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• cache coherency, verification basics, hash, common logic design questions   Answer Question

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

This was an onsite interview. I met with three different people. Each person explained the job and the work environment. The first interviewer gave me a test. The second interview was more informal questions about when I could work, etc. The third interviewer asked me behavioral questions. The group was looking for very specific skills, mainly supply chain experience. The interview lasted for two hours.

Interview Questions

• Can you have meetings at night?   1 Answer

Graphics Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interview lasted 45mins.
    Only technical questions were asked. He mentioned the work his team does.
    The overall profile of the job and what is expected from a student.
    Technical questions were not difficult and were related to basic digital design.

Interview Questions

• Asked about basic digital logic questions and questions related to coding verilog/vhdl.

question on the resume and the position.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA).

Interview

The profile is about simulation and modeling...the team is part of Intel graphics. This was just a phone screen. So the first part was the introduction of the profile and work the team does and then he went in to say that it is going to be a way one mostly theorical and then the subsequent ones will be application based.

Interview Questions

• Basic theory questions... like differences between structures classes... overloading virtual functions,etc   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

One phone interview for an hour. Was asked about my resume, vlsi design, asic design and system verilog. questions on system verilog were in depth and i mostly lost because of those

Product Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I got a mail from the hiring manager to set up a phone interview with a senior technician. Had a phone screening interview for an hour and then called for an on site interview. Interviewed the whole day with different technical groups on logic analog vlsi concepts and a behavioral round

Interview Questions

• I have two glasses of 3 ounces and 5 ounces. Give me 4 ounces of liquid   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

It was a 40 min telephonic interview. The initial questions were basic and related to ASIC design flow. Then they were about designing a tool - like timing analysis tool - and went in depth with different scenarios. Also some logic puzzles and questions related to algorithms.

Interview Questions

• Basic ASIC Flow, How to create Design tools, Algorithms   Answer Question

Data Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Spoke with the hiring manager about my interests and was scheduled an onsite interview the next week. Interview was rescheduled the day of because the interviewer was out of the office. Once rescheduled, interview started on time. Started with meeting with the Engineering and Computing manager then moved onto a panel of three interviewers. Very basic troubleshooting questions to start with, then drilled on every piece of my resume for the next 45 minutes. At the end, asked a simple sorting algorithm question that most should know. Told I would receive a call very soon with the decision. Never called me back. I reached out twice to the lady who scheduled my interview and also to the hiring manager. Both did not respond. Extremely unprofessional. Will not do work with again.