Intel Corporation Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2016

2.5

General Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

A phone interview, a few behavior question and 3 technical question.
    The interview process went well. The interviewee is kind and patient.
    I applied through college and univerisity, so by the time of interviewing I don't yet know which position I am hitting for. but it seems that the interviewee expects me to know my eligilibility for a certain position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a good candidate
      Talk through my resume
      1 Answer

Human Resources Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Mateo, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Answered all questions well and was interviewed by three HR professionals. Interviewers talked more about the position and had a hunch that i was over-qualified for the position. Answered all questions well, but did not make the interview as i was over-qualified.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Francisco, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed for a NLP intern for their software keyboard. There three rounds of interviews, all telephonic and all on the same day. The questions were mostly general and all three rounds were around 40 minutes with about half to one hour gap between them. A day before the interview I was give a topic related to research and write a paragraph on to discuss during the interview. However not much discussion was done on that particular topic.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly regarding background and suggestions for their product, except two or three simple Java questions regarding JVM and classes.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

we just talked for around 40 min. They are pretty nice. Some of their response regarding my answer was mean, but I can tell they are not intentional. The overall experience was pretty nice.

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Francisco, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

THe process is good and friendly. They give me water and food. This is a 5 round interview. I meet 5 people on one day. But all people are very friendly

Interview Questions

• What did you do on your project   1 Answer

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livermore, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Livermore, CA).

Interview

Difficulty is based on grade level and/or position.
    Examples of questions were based towards personality, problem solving, situations, team player, conflict of interest, accuracy, types of equipment used in manufacturing, process knowledge, SPC charts, safety, standard business methodology, and more.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, the questions for internships, graduates and contractors would be based on the position applying for. My initial interview questions were many-many years ago. I have had several internal positions within the company. Applied directly for positions within corporate online job postings.   Answer Question

Director, IoT Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

30 min calls with Hiring VP & 3-4 other senior execs & peers. Good conversation about the industry, the company/challenges & their plans. They appeared to be all long time Intel folks, strong on semiconductor skills but low on industry vertical knowledge

Sales Ops Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Francisco, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Straightforward interview, with standard questions on experience, skills, etc. I had 2-3 phone interviews with various members of the team. I was then flown onsite for another interview with 4-5 people (legal, sales ops, finance, sales, management, etc.)

Wearables User Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Francisco, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received a response a week later. Scheduled a half hour phone interview. Interview call was 15 minutes late, but still lasted for a half hour. Was very casual, with the first two thirds for talking through work experience and the last third for questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Intel?   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Francisco, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Everyone spoke of how far away their sabbatical was, what they did, how many rotations they had had. Most employees stay there a very long time.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioural... Tell me a time when you influenced change and what part you played in it.   Answer Question
    • Go on the board and show a detailed P&L and Balance Sheet   Answer Question

Location and no visibility on impact scope unless you've been there 10+ years. Too long for me.