Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Santa Clara, CA | Glassdoor

2.9

129 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

The interview was long and drawn out. I apllied and was contacted in 4 days. The first interview was a phone screen with the typical questions asked. After 3 days received an email for rd two interview. That interview was a panel of 3 mgrs.
    Mostly behavioral questions.

Image Algorithm Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Received two responses to my online application via email after about 2 weeks from a member of the team and the leader of the team. Each setup a time for a phone/video interview. The team leader also assigned a non-trivial computer vision assignment to complete before the interview. The interview with a member of the team lasted just over an hour. It was composed of a overview of Intel and the team and a discussion about low-level image data processing. The interviewer seemed less interested my knowledge of the topic (I'm more familiar with use of images after they are in the rgb colorspace) and more about the ability to parse and critically think about an area I didn't know much about. There was also a surprise share-screen coding problem. Interviewer was not particularly interested in previous projects, work experience, or behavior.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about processing camera data? (multiple related questions)   Answer Question
    • Read this brief about colorspaces and recreated the diagram using the provided data.   Answer Question

ALP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

Pretty straight forward behavioral questions and one or two case questions. Know Intel well and the businesses the company is focused on. The case questions are usually about Intel. It starts with interviews on campus, then a panel phone interview, and final 4 interviews in the final round.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly average as with all companies. The post interview to offer took a few days. The hiring manager gave me a verbal offer very quickly. However, from offer to on board, it took 3 months. I was hoping to start immediately, but due to a 1 month visa delay, I could not. As for the other 2 months, I have no idea what the administrative side was doing. I made several attempts to micromanage the situation, but they insisted that the delays were inevitable.

I was close to being financially crippled, due to living conditions in California, before they finally set a solid start date. I was not too happy with the amount of delay cause by the company itself, considering they understood that I had no income for that time being and could not take up another job due to work visa constraints.

Interview Questions

• What are process corners?
      Write a file handler in Perl.
      Draw an inverter and explain the different modes of operation.
      Draw a cross section of an inverter.
      Explain Latch-Up.
      Draw a Flip Flop using Transistors.
      etc.   1 Answer

Graphics Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

I went to an event. Interviews were not difficult. People were nice.

I performed pretty well in the interview, got an offer, however the salary they offered was lower then what I expected. I had to decline the offer. I am pretty upset on the fact that they didn't look into this information prior to the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Programming questions on C. They were pretty easy based on strings, linked list etc. Question on achievements, projects worked on.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewers are great, recruiters are very friendly, can't get offer because of immigration issue. But they agree to relocate me if I can work in Canada Intel for one year

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

One phone interview. One week later invited for an onsite interview from 9.00am to 4.00pm and talked with around 7 people. The team was very nice and explained the position and its requirements in detail. The questions were fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• Explain space time block codes, ergodic capacity, MMSE, ZF detection, etc.   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview consisted of several rounds - 6 to be precise. I was asked questions on Logic Design, RTL, Physical Design. Most of the common questions included power optimization techniques, logical effort, cache coherency protocols, pipeline, physical design flow etc

Interview Questions

• dependence of short circuit current with the rise time and fall time of an inverter   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

went there for a 1 hr interview on Fri @ 2pm. receptionist tried to page the person but no one responded. no notification what ever . I waited in the Lobby for 1 hour and just went home coz no one show up. got an email 3 hrs later at 5pm that the position was put on hold. VERY BAD WORK ETHIC!!!

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for the visual computing lab at the Santa Clara site. The interview was simple and pretty straight forward. Lasted about an hour. Talked about interests and previous project. It has been about 3 weeks and they haven't given me an answer though.