Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Santa Clara, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 27, 2017

2.9

Product Develop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview was based on the type of job that was being offered . The interviewer posed scenario based questions and asked me to apply the relevant skillset to approach the problem. One round of interview also consisted of answering fundamentals of Computer architecture and VLSI

Interview Questions

• Describe the workings of inverter   1 Answer

Graphics Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

I went to an event. Interviews were not difficult. People were nice.

I performed pretty well in the interview, got an offer, however the salary they offered was lower then what I expected. I had to decline the offer. I am pretty upset on the fact that they didn't look into this information prior to the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Programming questions on C. They were pretty easy based on strings, linked list etc. Question on achievements, projects worked on.   Answer Question

Senior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

First, a short project/quiz that demonstrated my knowledge of Java. Second, a phone interview that lasted about 45 minutes. Third, the submission of some writing samples. Finally, an onsite interview with four different members of the team. We looked over my resume and discussed the project. They were particularly interested in my ability to working independently, do research, and solve problems.

Interview Questions

• If no developers are available to answer your question and you need to understand how an API works what do you do?   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

went there for a 1 hr interview on Fri @ 2pm. receptionist tried to page the person but no one responded. no notification what ever . I waited in the Lobby for 1 hour and just went home coz no one show up. got an email 3 hrs later at 5pm that the position was put on hold. VERY BAD WORK ETHIC!!!

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I was greeted by the hiring assistant who was the person who replied to my application online.
    She offered me something to drink, brought me upstairs, interviewed me 1st then began bringing in the other folks who were to interview me one by one. The panel that I was interviewed by consisted of about 5 people from the department I applied in. It was not grueling, although a little overwhelming as I had never experienced an interview panel before. The folks were nice and asked a lot of the typical interview questions. Nothing was asked that was out of the ordinary. The whole process lasted about 2.5 - 3 hours. Each department though is run differently there so my experience may not be the same as the interview process in another department.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview consisted of several rounds - 6 to be precise. I was asked questions on Logic Design, RTL, Physical Design. Most of the common questions included power optimization techniques, logical effort, cache coherency protocols, pipeline, physical design flow etc

Interview Questions

• dependence of short circuit current with the rise time and fall time of an inverter   1 Answer

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed for the visual computing lab at the Santa Clara site. The interview was simple and pretty straight forward. Lasted about an hour. Talked about interests and previous project. It has been about 3 weeks and they haven't given me an answer though.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I filled out my profile on Intel's website and was contact directly by manager. First, I had a ~45 min phone call with my manager with just behavioral questions. Next, I had a ~90 min interview with two of my coworkers which was more technical and included database questions and some BA questions.

Big Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

2 phone interview, took about 2 weeks, 3 round onsite after one week wait, no email reply afterwards. No feedback ever after. Java knowledge and data structure is a must. Also ask questions about Hadoop, HDFS and what is the pros and cons. Basic concept such as java GC, multithread, etc.

Interview Questions

• phone interview: two sum and basic java knowledge   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and received an email for a phone interview once month later. The phone interview took 30 minutes with a hiring manager in which he go over the resume and had some technical questions. I then received an email and phone call from HR person to set up an in-person interview with 5 people and the interview lasted about 5+ hours. Technical questions about C++ template, multithreading, python code, git and unix commands and more questions about the latest job experiences. There were a lot of behavior questions too.

Interview Questions

• Explain C++ template and multithreading and examples? How does git store data and manage access control? Fast-forward merging in Git? Unix command to find patterns in directory hierarchy.   Answer Question