Intel Corporation Interview Questions in Santa Clara, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 11, 2017

2.9

Program Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by my manager through email, and the entire process took about two weeks. I only had one phone interview, but it was about one hour and fifteen minutes long. Most of the questions were behavioral, but after those were finished, I was asked a few technical and marketing/pricing questions.

Interview Questions

• Intel is trying to switch to a Salesforce CRM, but many of the employees are reluctant. What would you implement in order to reach a solution?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process was a series of interviews. first was phone screening. then in person. then another in person. Just a series of in persons until you talk to the HR for comp package.

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

2-day interview with 15+ potential colleagues in both Santa Clara, CA and Hillsboro, OR. The interview is focused on your research work. Interviewers are professional. Talk to each interviewers in a 1:1 manner. 45 minutes per person, including potential team members, co-workers, manager, director, etc. Give a one-hour job talk about thesis research project and answered technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Research background, previous work experience, a job talk   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone for half an hour by the hiring manager. Call went well so I was taken in for an on-site interview which went on from 9-2pm approximately. I had another offer from just the week before, so I asked the manager to give me a decision within 2 weeks, and I got an offer the same week.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The Interview was highly selective and took around 3-4 rounds and took about 3 months.

meeting with different levels of management members.

first screened by phone, then a group interview with a recruiting team

Signal Integrity Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I am an experienced candidate. Most interviewers respect to your knowledge and experience in the entire process, including principle engineers. the questions cover all the job related areas and some of them are quite deep. Communication is quite encouraging and easy going. I have a chance to meet most of the team member in the interview or at the casual lunch. The lunch is paid by Intel.

Interview Questions

• One question is kind of out of my expertise field, but as long as you show a good fundamental logic, it is fine. This maybe a test to see how you deal with a non-familiar problem.   Answer Question

None - Recruited By Hiring Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Hiring manager called me and asked if I would be interested in an HR role with the company. The next week went into the Intel Offices in Santa Clara to interview. Two HR people were on the phone and one was in the room with me.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to read a paragraph regarding an employee relations issue and walk them through what I would do in the situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

it is a nice experience. first round was phone interview, and invited to be onsite. Talked to 5 people in 4 hours. They are patience and provided clear explaination for questions. It was white boarding coding. computer basic questions, algorithms and data structure

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with recruiter. The recruiter referred me to the hiring manager. Before the hiring manager talked to me she asked employees for their input on me. Then I was invited to meet with the hiring manger in person. At the last minute she changed it to a video conference call. i was asked basic behavioral type interview questions.

Interview Questions

• how would you deal with a specific situation the team was currently facing   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the hiring manager who asked me to talk about my previous work experience and the relevant coursework. I was also asked some basic technical questions related to C++. After this i was called for an onsite interview which had two rounds. One was technical where i was asked questions related to Embedded Systems and Operating Systems.After this it was similar to a HR round where I was supposed to answer how I reacted to various situations at my previous work place.

Interview Questions

• Differences between Mutex and Semaphore...What is a Spin lock ? ....When would you use each of these? ..Difference between Structure and Union...   Answer Question