Intel Corporation Senior Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Senior Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in October 2015.

Interview

After finding out about the position I had an initial meeting with the hiring assistant to review my resume and talk about the position to determine whether or not the job was a good fit. I also talked with the person who previously filled the position to get more specific information about the details of the job and things to keep in mind. The second stage of the process was a series of five 1:1 interviews with the admin team and the two managers who would be supported by the position. Following those interviews there were a few days while the group was deliberating before they came to a decision.

Interview Questions

• Please describe ways in which you feel that you would be a good fit for this position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in May 2012.

Interview

Interview consists of three to five interviews with various stakeholders

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be an Admin?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me a great salary ( more than I made previously when I worked here and more than my last job at an outside company)