Intel Corporation Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Intel Corporation

3.4

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

A one round, cut to the point, two-managers led interview. Tested candidates based on their fundamental finance knowledge as well as other past experience related questions. The pre-interview dinner was great because it was in a small-group setting, and I had the chance to talk to everyone and ask about their experience. This set me up well for next day's interview!

Interview Questions

• Based on your past experience interning with other semiconductor companies, how does Intel compare to them?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (New York, NY).

Interview

I got an interview through a classmate that was already working there. I was scheduled three interviews back to back. I was called the same day with an offer. I started two weeks later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

Two one on one interviews with two senior managers in finance. They asked a mix of behavioral and technical finance questions. The interviewers were very nice and overall it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you use statistics to support a marketing decision?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Detroit, MI) in September 2018.

Interview

I had interviewed at NBMBA conference in Detriot. It was two one-hour long interviews with two different interviewers. It was a very technical finance driven interviews. Brush up on your financial lingo. Overall nice people

Interview Questions

• How would you improve forecasting error margins ? What would you do is your supplier increased cost of raw materials? What metrics would you use to make business decisions? What happens if a group you support is against cutting costs, what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in October 2012.

Interview

The position and hiring process was exclusive to recent college graduates through the university. The application was submitted through university system> I was notified a few days later that I was an invited for an interview at the expected date and time later that week. The interview process included two back-to-back 1-on-1 interviews with different recruiters. I was notified 2 weeks later through the university system that I would not be invited for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• The majority of the interview consisted of behavioral questions. There were some technical questions mixed, but these were designed to tease out behavior and cultural fit as well.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in October 2012.

Interview

I was applied through university career website and was selected for campus interview. There were two interviews 45 mins long one after another. The interviewers were warm and friendly and asked mostly the behavioral questions. Second interviewer asked some finance related questions about ROI, NPV and WACC.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

Application

I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

2 initial interviews, then final onsite interviews (3)

Interview Questions

• If we could build the frame to a FAB for 1 billion today with the possibility of using it to manufacture what is believed by some to be a revolutionary product. The FAB could cut the time to the market in half if the product goes into production. You have no data to support or fall back on for this product. Should you build the FAB?   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

did a phone interview and was brought on campus for all day 2nd round interviews. After the process, I was made an offer and given a number of site options to consider. Was given sometime to accept offer. Offer came with base salary, sign on bonus and relo. Later was sent some job openings to consider.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Austin, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

The hiring process is usually pretty straightforward. If your resume is strong enough, you'll be contacted by someone from Intel. That person is like a sponsor, so get to know the well. First round is over the phone or on-campus. Second round might be a dinner or networking event. The third round is an interview with 3 different hiring managers. The process was great for getting a sense of how Intel works and what they value.

Interview Questions

• Know how to calculate Weighted Average Cost of Capital!   Answer Question

Negotiation

Simple and open. Intel values people that express their opinions clearly and confidently.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2012.

Interview

Back to back interviews. 1 purely behavioral; 1 based on a case study surrounding a case study.

Interview Questions

• I had 12 minutes to calculate NPVs and recommend an investment strategy.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Waiting to hear back