Intel Corporation Senior Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Senior Process Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

46 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

One full day interview. One hour seminar, 30-40mins one-on-one interviews.
The one-on-one interviews were with group leaders and area managers. Mainly covering problem solving skills and interest in joining intel. There was one technical question regarding the job position but was able to answer without any prior knowledge, basic chemistry/physics question.
Was told that if no offer is made the I will be notified within a week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview for 40 mins and got invited to onsite at the end of phone call. Went onsite for 8 of 1 by 1 interview with 8 group leaders in February.
    All standard questions.
    The interview went very well. Interviewers are very nice. I have enjoyed the interview very much. However, after a week, they told me that they are unable to get export license necessity for me so no offer. It's bad luck with export license. This export license required for numbers of controlled country like China, Russia, Vietnam, Myanmar, N Korea,...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

It was causal process and the Team area manager seem to like me. They did ask some technical questions and I was able to answer some of them. They did not contact me after the first round probably because of sponsorship issues. But the manager told me to apply again next year

Interview Questions

• They asked me general questions first, like leadership roles, team building and in the technical round about the process development technology.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

First get an email. they will collect work authorization info.then atleast 30 mins phone interview about the grad school work. then immediate offer to come onsite for interview. Onsite interview is a whole day process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in August 2015.

Interview

A few engineers from Intel came to my university to recruit graduating doctoral students. At the end they collected resumes and emailed some students the next day for phone interviews. The phone interview was around a half hour on a Friday, and the interviewer said he would speak with groups at Intel and see if anyone was interested. The following Monday I received an email inviting me to fly out for an interview a week and a half later.
    The interview day started with a presentation of my thesis work and a technical interview with around 4 engineers. They took me to lunch and then a short tour of the fab, then the afternoon consisted of two interviews with a manager (one level up) and then an area manager (two levels up.)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a whole day interview process from morning to evening. Research talk was the first thing on the morning followed by technical interview session and lunch with the manager and three more interviews in the evening.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage to motivate yourself when the work doesn't go as well as you had hoped for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Raleigh, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

general questions about thesis, what are the expectation, what would you do in difficult situation, what if manager is racial and mean, what if coworkers are not working and you notice

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

phone interview (for 30 minutes about your previous work) and onsite interview (one day interview with meeting with several potential employees and supervisor). An entire processes took for about 2-week

Anonymous Employee in Aloha, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Aloha, OR) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied online for a process engineer position in Oct and I was contacted in Jan for a phone interview.

Phone interview was 30 mins with half of it being the hiring manager explaining the organization and the position and the 2nd half of it being related to my PhD work. Nothing unexpected. Mostly soft techanical questions, no behavioral questions. At the end of the phone interview, I was invited to an on-site interview.

On-Site was from 9:30 am - 3:30 pm with 3 panel interviews (1 behavior, 1 technical and 1 with higher up manager), 1 hour for lunch with current engineers and 1 hour campus tour. The panel interviews were with 2 engineers each. The behavioral interview was pretty straight forward with alot of question similar to those posted on Glassdoor. Techanical was pretty straightforward, I brought handouts with my PhD work and explained it and had to explain some situations where I had to do X or Y.

Final interview with the area manager was pretty straightforward, alot of similar questions to the ones asked earlier. Campus tour was nice.

Overall the on-site interview was very straightforward and casual as it could be.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really unexpected. What would you do if your knew your boss was doing something wrong (technically) at work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I heard back from the hiring manager about a week later and was offered a position. The package was really good and competitive for a RCG PhD student. I didn't really negotiate my base salary but I was able to have a flexible start date (since I'm still trying to wrap everything up with my PhD work) and get particular vacation days for pre-existing stuff.

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Interview

both technical and behavior interviews at the onsite interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation on base.
    sign up and EB can be negotiated.