Intel Corporation Senior Process Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 12, 2018

3.2

48 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online last December and got an email from a hiring manager within a week to set-up a phone interview on Dec. 15. Phone interview went well. He started with some general questions about my Ph.D. degree, GPA, visa status, etc. He then discussed in detail what the process engineering job entails and also gave me some idea of which group I might end up working at. He told me that he would like to invite me for an on-site interview but I still haven't received any confirmation on the schedule.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experiment in troubleshooting any equipment?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

Screening phone call following by onsite all day interview. All day interview consists of intro, technical interview, behavioral interview, thesis presentation, lunch and closing interview. Each interview segment is approximately one hour each except lunch; lunch is about two hours.

Interview Questions

• Behavior interview - describe the one time you had to challenge some one in a position of authority   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

One full day interview. One hour seminar, 30-40mins one-on-one interviews.
    The one-on-one interviews were with group leaders and area managers. Mainly covering problem solving skills and interest in joining intel. There was one technical question regarding the job position but was able to answer without any prior knowledge, basic chemistry/physics question.
    Was told that if no offer is made the I will be notified within a week.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Raleigh, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

general questions about thesis, what are the expectation, what would you do in difficult situation, what if manager is racial and mean, what if coworkers are not working and you notice

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

It was causal process and the Team area manager seem to like me. They did ask some technical questions and I was able to answer some of them. They did not contact me after the first round probably because of sponsorship issues. But the manager told me to apply again next year

Interview Questions

• They asked me general questions first, like leadership roles, team building and in the technical round about the process development technology.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview for 40 mins and got invited to onsite at the end of phone call. Went onsite for 8 of 1 by 1 interview with 8 group leaders in February.
    All standard questions.
    The interview went very well. Interviewers are very nice. I have enjoyed the interview very much. However, after a week, they told me that they are unable to get export license necessity for me so no offer. It's bad luck with export license. This export license required for numbers of controlled country like China, Russia, Vietnam, Myanmar, N Korea,...

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

First get an email. they will collect work authorization info.then atleast 30 mins phone interview about the grad school work. then immediate offer to come onsite for interview. Onsite interview is a whole day process.

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in February 2011.

Interview

Great process. Great experience. Very professional and comfortable environment. I did not feel intimidated at all.

I began with a presentation of my PhD thesis. This lasted an hour. After this I had hour long interviews with 7 people. Each of them focused on my phd experiences and were scientific in nature. It was good to have brushed up my engineering experiences to be able to perform well in these.

I was also asked questions about on the feet problem solving with no prior preparation can help with. So, be prepared for 1-2 questions you have to think and answer on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in August 2015.

Interview

A few engineers from Intel came to my university to recruit graduating doctoral students. At the end they collected resumes and emailed some students the next day for phone interviews. The phone interview was around a half hour on a Friday, and the interviewer said he would speak with groups at Intel and see if anyone was interested. The following Monday I received an email inviting me to fly out for an interview a week and a half later.
    The interview day started with a presentation of my thesis work and a technical interview with around 4 engineers. They took me to lunch and then a short tour of the fab, then the afternoon consisted of two interviews with a manager (one level up) and then an area manager (two levels up.)

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Hillsboro, OR) in February 2011.

Interview

HR got my resume from Monster.com and had a phone interview; Asked about willingness to relocate to Oregon and to work in the fab. Two weeks after phone interview I was invited for the on-site interview. On-site interview went for 6 hours including lunch with bunch of Intel folks.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are behavioral interview questions related to team work, problem-solving and getting along with co-workers.   Answer Question