Intel Corporation Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intel Corporation Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2017

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (New York, NY).

Interview

Had a phone interview. I already knew the person who was interviewing me from previous job. So we just had a chat about what my masters degree was about and talk about the current projects that he was working on. It was pleasant.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intel Corporation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (New York, NY).

Interview

it is about 20 mins phone interview. HR and two developers ask many tech questions.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

3 interviews, all telephone based. 2 technical in nature. One of them was automated in nature. Easy scheduling and wonderful! I would 100% do it again if I had the choice!

Interview Questions

• Asked some questions about binary search trees that caught me off guard!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Folsom, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Folsom, CA).

Interview

The profile is about simulation and modeling...the team is part of Intel graphics. This was just a phone screen. So the first part was the introduction of the profile and work the team does and then he went in to say that it is going to be a way one mostly theorical and then the subsequent ones will be application based.

Interview Questions

• Basic theory questions... like differences between structures classes... overloading virtual functions,etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

a week after applying through a career fair i received an email asking me to confirm interest and availability. around two months later i was contacted again for an informal, 30 minute phone interview. after a week, i was sent a link to formally apply to a specific position on the website, and a week later i received an offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in December 2016.

Interview

One round - technical phone screen. I was asked questions related to the work I would be doing. Overall, nice experience. Interviewers helped me when I was going off track.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (San Jose, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The process is very quick and the overall experience is very pleasant. It only take a few days for the interviewee to reach out to me. Mostly general C++, graphics pipeline questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intel Corporation.

Interview

One phone screen and three interviews, not a ton of technical questions. A few questions on Python as it was the language I use in my job every day. There were a lot of behavioral questions as well as high level questions related to concepts in cloud computing.

Interview Questions

• Write a function in python that will return true if a passed in string has a capital letter as its first character.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intel Corporation in September 2016.

Interview

College recruitment process. Asked about driver code. Had to wait in long lines for almost three hours before getting a change to speak with the interviewer. Asked for driver code explanation. No reply since the process.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intel Corporation (Portland, OR).

Interview

had one on one or two on one interviews with 5-6 team members. 40% behavioral and 60% technical questions with some brain teasers and questions pertaining to internship I had there prior to my interview. Intel heavily favors Recent college grads and internship at intel is often a huge plus if you do well as an intern.

Interview Questions

• Had several questions about my prior experience as an intern.   Answer Question

Negotiation

written offer. I accepted as is.